Jump to content Jump to content

Friend in Online League wired DC!

Hey Me and 7-8 friends playing each week same day and time Online League ...Was fine until the last 2-3 weeks...my best friend and me practice for upcomming race  and after TT we thinking of get practice with Race weekenden. So we create a unkranked game join and starting race but 2 x suddendly i get message that he got Disconnected but wired is that he still online on Discord without problems...then he gets disconnected and i do 2 miin after that ...and u should maybe change the rules for rejoining...i mean its standart in league that when u press "start" your car has autopilot on like beeing a AI..so when a PC crashes or dc in beginning and person rejoinning right away should be able to when all players online driving atm voting "yes" to be allowed driving again.  but that is not problem..when me and him dc we restart Steam and then when league race is time to start we joining but my friend got kicked out during the DC...we know that he not got kicked out by admin in league since we know him personal and he was working at that time...so we reinvite hime and then doing race amd mpw after 5-6 laps again ...we can still here him on discord but  again disconnected from race and cant join to drive since steam or ur game is bugging ...my friend and other in the league working as IT support for GLS so they know how to setup PC and that ...Plz look into that and plz change the disconnecting  league or other multiplayer games as "no rejoin" possible..

Thanks

• Administrator

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose 

Archived