Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

Xbox One

Been playing online with a friend and his car position on my screen is completely wrong with his actual track position. Timing is completely off aswell.

I think this issue should be addressed rather quickly because it sucks not being able to race your friends wheel to wheel like in forza.

apart from that absolutely loving the game, I think your guys did a ripper job.

Totally agree this needs sorting asap as it is more like a time trial than a race 

2014 season, a lot of the notices don't come up. Like when AI set fastest lap, and I was given two 10 second penalties at the end of the race, but I didn't get told.

PS4
When is race day. There comes animation and David Croft commentary.  Then there comes race menu where you can choose you strategy. In there you can't quit. Game doesn't react to options or pause buttons. Add there posibility to push options save game and quit. That's because some times I don't have to time drive 100 %. Sometimes I want just drive practice and qualification and later race.

Solution is not PS4 rest mode.

Ps4 issues

DRS can be activated even when there is no car in front of you while a car is behind you. 

No rain or spray shown in rear view mirrors. 

When exiting pit lane revs stuck in red line and won't change out of 2nd gear. 

Engineer voice is to soft. 

No visual tyre wear can be seen as Tyres get worn out. 

Random drivers names and their race positions flash in the middle of the screen while racing. 

When you start a race weekend and it's raining the visuals of your car in the garage has water on the car before it's even been driven in the rain. 

Engine sounds need to be louder. 

Umbrella girls skin texture looks like cheese with dimples. 

Screen tearing on tracks with a lot of detail. Mexico in the stadium section, Singapore, Monaco to name a few. 

Braking marker boards at Russian Grand Prix are on the wrong side of the track and at certain points on the track the 100m board is missing. 
Mexico the braking boards and the end of the main straight are on right hand side of the track. 

Team mate always pits on the same lap as you. 

Pro season mode as Sauber (Ericsson), it has auto shift on and racing line on.  Tried pro season mode with a few other teams/drivers and was the same (auto shift/racing line on).

hello I found these bugs so : none rain drops  on camera none water spray behind the car
 please make the engine sound louder because I have on  100% and  barely hear as well engineer
and I hope that you will fix online because it is completely broken
my pc 
i7 860
amd hd7770 
8gb ram 

please bring back an option to disable voice chat in audio settings on PC. It's horrible if guys have recording settings on "what you hear" or playing with speakers. You can mute players in the lobby, but if afterwards during the race, some guys with broken Mic settings joins the lobby for waiting you can't do anything against the noisy voice chat sound ... 

auroboros said:
Xbox one, digital purchase from xbox live...

I have a bug not listed here. During any type of race, I cannot get the info menu to work (which shows fuel level, tyre temp/wear, car damage etc). I use custom controls with a spectra wired controller. Thinking the custom controls/pad was the issue I reverted back to xbox one controller and with preset xbox controller profiles the menu still will not show up. I've tried uninstalling the game, and simple full shut down of xbox in hope to resolve, info menu still never shows up.

Help please!
Hey mate,

maybe too easy but... have you checked you are pushing the right button? the former default button for the info menu now is the voice-command-button. check in controller settings, i was confused too (playing PC). try it on default settings/mapping as some keybindings seem to be bugged (showing wrong binding - in every menu X,Y,A,... is another button... )

Thanks for your reply. Can I ask if the voice command drop down menu where one selects info for the engineer to respond has replaced the info menu completely on xbox ie the info display found in the PC version is not in the xbox version? If not then I'm still stuck with no info display when pressing the left trigger button on my xbox, I have tried all default controller bindings etc.

Thanks again!

Not sure whether this is an oversight by codemasters or not, could just be me not looking.

I was just doing a 100% Championship race in Australia on PS4, started dry then started raining half way through the race. The AI started to pit for inters, my scheduled pit-stop was approaching so I tried to stretch my stint. I finally make it to the pits (by now the rain is really coming down) and lo and behold they fit me for a brand new set up Prime's!!! I struggle to get half way round my next lap before the engineer guy speaks up saying "looks like it's started to rain, pit for inters". To cut a long story short I did that then had to put the next lap again for full wets.

So basically is there a way I can choose the tyres myself during the race before I pit?

Not sure whether this is an oversight by codemasters or not, could just be me not looking.

I was just doing a 100% Championship race in Australia on PS4, started dry then started raining half way through the race. The AI started to pit for inters, my scheduled pit-stop was approaching so I tried to stretch my stint. I finally make it to the pits (by now the rain is really coming down) and lo and behold they fit me for a brand new set up Prime's!!! I struggle to get half way round my next lap before the engineer guy speaks up saying "looks like it's started to rain, pit for inters". To cut a long story short I did that then had to put the next lap again for full wets.

So basically is there a way I can choose the tyres myself during the race before I pit?
There is but it seems pointless, this happened to me (although on XB1) and no matter what i chose (3 times) it wouldn't give me what i expected. Press Left button, dpad the directional arrow shows for tyres and then again for type.

Paul94 said:

There is but it seems pointless, this happened to me (although on XB1) and no matter what i chose (3 times) it wouldn't give me what i expected. Press Left button, dpad the directional arrow shows for tyres and then again for type.
Ok we'll I'll give it a go anyways, many thanks

Paul94 said:

Ok we'll I'll give it a go anyways, many thanks
there seems to be kind of a delay what ive seen so far, after choosing it seems you have to wait until engineer confirms your choice.

Hi, I would know if the dubbing in italian of the game, in particular the pronunciation of the name "Lewis" (leuis it is horrible to hear) will be corrected.
thanks

Hi, I would know if the dubbing in italian of the game, in particular the pronunciation of the name "Lewis" (leuis it is horrible to hear) will be corrected.
thanks

Not a bug but Just a little niggling irritation; at the start of each race there is very little pause before the lights start, then as they're just about to go green the engineer starts waffling on. 

In in previous games the engineer would do his little speech before the lights came on, any chance of going back to this? 

auroboros said:
Thanks for your reply. Can I ask if the voice command drop down menu where one selects info for the engineer to respond has replaced the info menu completely on xbox ie the info display found in the PC version is not in the xbox version? If not then I'm still stuck with no info display when pressing the left trigger button on my xbox, I have tried all default controller bindings etc.

Thanks again!
Hey!

i am very confused right now... on pc there definitely are those 2 different menus. "voice command" (as default on former info-button) and "info" so i can't imagine they've merged them into one on console as there are so many fundamental information in the info screen... the voicecommand-list would need 30+ entries.
but what's confusing me... i jumped to youtube to see if i can find a console player with the info screen open. and what can i say... ~25 videos i've jumped through (in total ~15hrs material) and i did not catch ONE single frame with the info menu opened...
first thought: how can they play without this, i have it open (mostly) all the time as i need to know about temps, tire wear, damage and so on...
second thought: did cm maybe forget to add this menu on consoles??? i can't imagine they all didn't need to check those windows even once...

maybe a console player can confirm this menu really exists???

edit: last idea... are you maybe playing pro season? there are no aids and info screens, just engineer-commands... but i think you wuld have mentioned that...

Ps4:
Im kind of having maybe some trouble with the camera angles at most, i mostly use the cockpit camera, but whenever i go onto the close or far chase camera on the Car it always has this sticky angle it keeps it at, so its not facing straight on. (and its not my controller thats broken, i've checked)

either its me or the AI on hard mode (only been on hard mode and no other mode) that the AI either try to spin me out, or its me just obstructing their line, but for instance after turn 1 in australia, a car behind me suddenly just turned into my back wheel and spinning me out, and the driver kept on going with no penalty? also happened  in a quick race after turn 9-10 so yeah.. 

took out career mode
and all the custom characteristics from the player playing the game, but im sure you MIGHT have some plans for that? 

but other than that.. the game LOOKS amazing

auroboros said:

Thanks again!
Hey!

i am very confused right now... on pc there definitely are those 2 different menus. "voice command" (as default on former info-button) and "info" so i can't imagine they've merged them into one on console as there are so many fundamental information in the info screen... the voicecommand-list would need 30+ entries.
but what's confusing me... i jumped to youtube to see if i can find a console player with the info screen open. and what can i say... ~25 videos i've jumped through (in total ~15hrs material) and i did not catch ONE single frame with the info menu opened...
first thought: how can they play without this, i have it open (mostly) all the time as i need to know about temps, tire wear, damage and so on...
second thought: did cm maybe forget to add this menu on consoles??? i can't imagine they all didn't need to check those windows even once...

maybe a console player can confirm this menu really exists???

edit: last idea... are you maybe playing pro season? there are no aids and info screens, just engineer-commands... but i think you wuld have mentioned that...
I play on xbox one and haven't came across the info menu, even when I try to customise my controls, there's no option for this menu. looks like codemasters either forgot to add it to consoles or just didn't put it in at all.

nobbymilo said:
Mclaren steering wheel bug, not seen it on any other cars.
grey paddles at back of wheel have brake disc glow when applying the brakes.

Normal.

Braking.

@scottceltic 

AI cars always double stack during my career mode,  ruins the races because they give away positions for free.

Also, if a car loses its front wing, why can the other ai not overtake it instead there's a massive train this is NOT realistic.

I play on ps4. Randomly stuck 2nd gear on pit exit(pit limiter) When we use flashback into the pit i was restarted at the start/finish. We can t ear turbosound after install patch day one. There is often two cars of same team in pit together. Fuel mode rich is slower than mode standar and poore. When a car lost front wing or puncture it stay on trajectory and off speed the others. When we change strategy before start race it do not apply. Danil kyat run in qualif always with tyres prime.