Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

In Canada, when driving down the long straight before the penultimate corners, I get a weird graphics glitch towards the right hand side of the track, in the distance. They're like subtle blocks which flicker, then disappear towards the end of the straight. 

No matter how many points i or my son earns (taking turns in Standard Hopper) it gets taken away?! Most we've earned is 50pts. Trying to reach 100pts for an achievement has been a complete waste of time today. Also, chatting to someone who claimed to be in front of us during races but on our screen he was atleast 16secs behind. Now wonder if others who are ramming us off the track can see us at all. Forget hoping to do quali as we have done 1 in 4 races!!

Fix online issues please, this is why I bought the game to actually play online with my friends.

1. Add custom Lobby with random people being able to join, not invite only option. This way we could get full lobbies at least.
2. Add Server list, it's much better than hopper system.
3. Fix connections to the online sessions,make connection faster and so it doesn't disconnect after 5 minutes of waiting to join it.
4. Fix Positions, I see myself in 1st position etc but at the end of the race I see I have finished 3rd.
5. Random session disconnect/time out/dysinc, you see everyone leaving the session 
6. Add Safety car in online modes at least, this is definitely needed to stop the race after the crash/ incident.
7. Add Full damage in online modes. In beginner modes too so people can choose it if they wanted.
8. Add animation before the race such as preparation, would be realistic.
9. Add parade lap, cmon codies, shouldn't be hard.
10. Add a warm up lap before the race.
11. Add mechanical damage, such as engine damage, break damage, popped tire, smoke to the damages etc
12. Make louder crowds if possible a little.
13. Add some kind of scoring objective or gainng xp thing or something so players don't leave in the middle of the race, when they crash or being in the last positions. Add penalty for the next race etc.

That's it for now, please since you guys taken career mode, focus now on multiplayer. This is what everyone want's. Quick and easy connections to sessions without problems. If you guys want to leave more of what's needed to fix or added comment below, this maybe will help codies at least. Hopefully some of them added or fixed.

PS4 - Championship Season
What happened:

AI team mates pit on the exact same lap. I can avoid the glitch by myself (skipping my pit stop when needed) but it ruins the experience when both AI team mates pit together. Happened every single race. It's not noticeable when team mates are separate by some time but when they are chasing each other one of them will lose some positions.
It's not good when you overtake one of the Mercedes because they pitted together :-P 

Regards

My times don't seem to be uploaded to online leader board, I'm setting perfectly valid laps and it saves them as my PB but I'm not on either the worldwide leader board or friends leader board (PS4)

I was having issues in the champ mode 100% races and found a quick temporary solution till codies sort their act out. 
The problem was during the races, most if not all cars would pit, then immediately put again and not just on stop one, this happened to me for 5 races in a row.
i think this is happening as a result of using flashbacks anywhere near the the pit window. Seems like it's too much for the game to handle and the result is a race ruining glitch in some form, I've seen all these issues regarding the pits that people re posting and I think they can be solved by just avoiding flashbacks 2 laps either side of any pit window. And when you do have to use one, flick through and make sure no one is in the pit lane, just suffer the spin. i don't have the patience to test this out properly. but I did restart a race in Austria when I noticed it happening again and I had actually used a flashback because I messed up the pit entry and lost my wing

This thing just cut my post in half. 

Codies f1 also run their forums! 

Basically dont use flashbacks 2 laps before pits and 2 laps after - just to be safe. 

The game can't handle it and we get glitches in the pits. 

Also  getting stuck on the limiter happens to the ai
altbough that's open to interpretation as it was Good old pastor I seen it happen to

Finally managed to hold onto my points in hopper, i chose the Marussia lol and no-one joined my team. I also got the achievement for completing a race in Pro Mode in 2014, though i had automatic gears on!

Xbox one, digital purchase from xbox live...

I have a bug not listed here. During any type of race, I cannot get the info menu to work (which shows fuel level, tyre temp/wear, car damage etc). I use custom controls with a spectra wired controller. Thinking the custom controls/pad was the issue I reverted back to xbox one controller and with preset xbox controller profiles the menu still will not show up. I've tried uninstalling the game, and simple full shut down of xbox in hope to resolve, info menu still never shows up.

Help please!

auroboros said:
Xbox one, digital purchase from xbox live...

I have a bug not listed here. During any type of race, I cannot get the info menu to work (which shows fuel level, tyre temp/wear, car damage etc). I use custom controls with a spectra wired controller. Thinking the custom controls/pad was the issue I reverted back to xbox one controller and with preset xbox controller profiles the menu still will not show up. I've tried uninstalling the game, and simple full shut down of xbox in hope to resolve, info menu still never shows up.

Help please!
Hey mate,

maybe too easy but... have you checked you are pushing the right button? the former default button for the info menu now is the voice-command-button. check in controller settings, i was confused too (playing PC). try it on default settings/mapping as some keybindings seem to be bugged (showing wrong binding - in every menu X,Y,A,... is another button... )

Would be nice if like on games like cod there could be a smart phone/tablet app that allows us to create set ups and send to game, would be far easier and bearing in mind the set ups are done in game on a tablet would match in nicely :)

PS4 with PS4 controller.

Stuck in 2nd gear leaving pit.
Drivers stuck in pit boxes.
Ignoring of blue flags.
Engineer can never hear me.
No safety car or VSC.
AI DRS MUCH better then mine.
Time trial times not syncing. 
Dip 2 wheels off the track on first corner of time trail and i get penalised for current and next lap. 
Mulitplayer laptimes not correct.
Multiplayer cars ghosting.
No safety car or VSC.
No safety car or VSC.
No safety car or VSC.
No safety car or VSC.

How do I send them video footage of an online multiplayer session which has possibly 15-20 bugs in it alone... This game is ridiculous, I've not played formula 1 since I was using the ps2 so thought I'd treat myself to the metal case edition off this and to be honest I wish I hadn't now. Its a complete joke, the multiplayer is so messed up that its near enough unplayable, its like multiplayer online time trials or something! Get it sorted codemasters! Its a disgrace of a game and I want to send this video footage in.

How do I send them video footage of an online multiplayer session which has possibly 15-20 bugs in it alone... This game is ridiculous, I've not played formula 1 since I was using the ps2 so thought I'd treat myself to the metal case edition off this and to be honest I wish I hadn't now. Its a complete joke, the multiplayer is so messed up that its near enough unplayable, its like multiplayer online time trials or something! Get it sorted codemasters! Its a disgrace of a game and I want to send this video footage in.
Upload it to youtube, then post the video URL in a comment on a post on this forum, you could also tweet @LiteralZero on twitter.

Archived