Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

Im on a PC with a logitech driving force gt. My pedals have about a 50% deadzone ingame but my settings say 0, Iv tried downloading different programs from the logitech web site but problem still exists, some made it worse. The wheel works fine in f1 2013, so codemaster have done something wrong in f1 2015, please fix it, THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE, still. 

The game is good, but I only really bought it for the multiplayer mode - no split screen and that hopper is just a load of bollocks, when can we see an update that will see us having a custom online lobby!  

come on codemaster.

I need to warn you five things.

1. In "Time Trial", in Melbourne at least, there are several parts of the track where you go out, and the lap not invalidated; as it has parts that if you leave part of the tire touching a little off track, lost the lap.
  2. Another mistake was when I saw a replay, and my car was shown above, it looked like a mirror, reflecting the environment too. There was no texture. Only an empty, with environmental image.
  3. On the starting grid of the race, the cars were poorly positioned, completely out of line, out of position, along with the grid position mark to where the car is stopped before starting the race. That's impossible happen. It's a glitch in the game really.
  4. In Melbourne at least, there is a part of the track, where the game seems to run slower than normal. After the five corner where the car passes at high speed to the next corner.
  5. Finally, when you use the flashback, or restart a session, one race for example, where you just get involved in a crash resulting in wrecks, car pieces down the runway and flying, etc. When you restart the race, or return a part of the race with flashback, these broken car particles are in the air, even if you have already restarted the race.
Thanks.

I have been playing this game in multiplayer 
mode and I can't get a full room. I leave the room
and come back and I can only find like 1 or 2 new 
players in a room at a time but I never can find all of us in the same room. Why can't one room fill up and then a new room open up to fill. My friends and I have been trying to connect at the same time in 
the same room and have so much trouble finding 
each other. They find a room with a few people 
and I find a room with a few people but getting a full room is impossible. Makes no sense why rooms don't fill up. 

PS4
very important:
- more rooms (servers) !!!! 
I'm still waiting more than half hour to multiplayer session :( And if you're lucky :(
Online TV race Hungaroring not work, after an hour I gave up :(

next very important :
If the host bans the all assistance, the driver can change the settings (ABS, TC) in the lobby and cheat on the race :(

http://images54.fotosik.pl/774/eb2dbc2aaaa73115.jpg

Once you have fixed the game, please for the love of god bring a patch out for the safety car it makes no sense it standing there on the grid at the start of the race I'd happy wait for 2016 until September if it means a safety car would be active for this 2015 game

Hello,

I am playing F1 2015 on PC
So here is my current issue now with the game, it randomly crashes at any random moment when i load my career race in malaysia GP. It just crashes on lap 8-9. On Full screen it crashes immediatly, on windowed mode i can do 1 lap and then it freezes and crashes.
last week i had an issue (running newest video card driver) yet the game crashed and told me my D3D driver got unpluged(the issue was only with F1 2015) rest game ran perfectly without any issues.
Is there any progress on fixing the random crashes?

I noticed that when I did a Championship Season on PS4 with full qualifying in Q2 the Mercs for some reason go out only on prime tyres and then they don't start on those tyres for the race as it is meant to be, they always start on the options.
Also please add the session length customizability to championship season. Why am I not allowed to do full quali and 50% races???

Chiarello said:
By the way, changing the acceleration button to another button like R1 or X makes the game unplayable without full traction control.
Try using the right stick to control throttle/brake. Can use that with no Traction Control, just gotta be gentle...Up to accelerate back to brake. I use R3 to activate DRS too so everything speed related is under my thumb. 

Can we please get some adjustments for controller sensitivities on the PS4? Most importantly steering sensitivity.

MULTIPLAYER has a problem where my car turns into a ghost car whilst playing.

Also, is there a way to turn off the timer for when one sits idle too long and the vehicle goes into auto drive? This is extremely annoying.

Console: Xbox one

problem:I have been enjoying the F1 game with my cousin but we have come across some problems. We would do a normal racing weekend and when we got to the race it would seem like we were in two different races. It would say for him that im in P5 even though i was in P1. Just recently we came across the problem where the guest in the custom lobby has his setup locked by parc ferme laws before practice even starts. We are really unable to play with each other with these problems. His radio also jut completely stopped working. This is all on Xbox One. I have been unable to find anyone with similar problems.

Currently doing a 2014 100% season and since the second ps4 patch I've done 2 races at Great Britain and Germany and in the last 10 laps of each race the track has suddenly become wet even though it's not raining and the full grid come in for intermediates. I ask the engineer for the weather forecast and he says it should stay dry. Seems that the second patch has caused more bugs. This is very annoying as I was enjoying my season. Has this happend to anyone else??? Please sort this out code masters with another patch soon.

Ryne said:
My brakes show up as damaged when I start a new session, so I end up locking up into every turn.
This happens to me every session on pc. Brakes are constantly yellow on the damage info screen. I lock up into every corner with just the lightest dab on the brakes. Miracle im still running in the top 10. Anyone else having braking issues?

is it possible to put in the option mode of the multiplayer settings ,that when the real race calander like the race of today (Hungary ) after the real life race to put the next race on spa ,so people can play spa till the real race weekend of spa is over ,and then switch to the next race, the way how it now is, is in the other way ,after todays race you will put Hungary and I dont think people want to play all the time Hungary when the next race on the calander is spa ,so people can start playing spa and talk about spa and its also more exciting to live up to the next track. I hope you understand what i mean :)

Archived