Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

is it also possible to put the online mode like the time trial mode where cutting the corners get mutch faster penalized then online , online in qualy when people cut the time will count and in race when there getting behind they start cutting to get closer back again ,it looks terrible noobish :)

What about in championship career mode you can't customise the length of race or the type if qualifying 
Just set up a season in Quick Race. You get to choose practice and quali you want for any race length and you don't have to listen to so much time wasting chit chat before you can get started. Pro Season and championship mode is a total waste of Megabytes they could have used for interesting stuff like real new features.

Playing on Ps4 bugs&glitches:
-AI hit me in my back and dont even got a penalty!!
-AI much faster on straight !!
-AI DRS are much more better even when I drive Mercedes and AI Marusia...insane on EASY level !!!!
I have the problem with the straights as well, but I think it is more about the lack of grip coming out of slow corners. Could be wrong though, either way it still needs fixing.

Can add these to the list as well:
-Standard fuel mix faster than rich
-AI race lap times much faster than quali times
-Full traction control still OP
-(Might just be me) There seems to be no way to outpace the AI off the grid (Even with TC at full)

-AI DRS are much more better even when I drive Mercedes and AI Marusia...insane on EASY level !!!!
I have the problem with the straights as well, but I think it is more about the lack of grip coming out of slow corners. Could be wrong though, either way it still needs fixing.
Change the Acceleration button To R1 or any other key (wouldnt recomend L2), R2 calibration/deadzone is messed up(yes they did it, still waiting for a patch for this to be able to play the game....)
to test it up just grab any car and see your end speed on any straight (try the one at spain) with R2 and R1 as acceleration button
Believe me, you'll not want to play the game anymore after seeing how they could get the freaking acceleration button wrong.

Apologies if already requested but i would find it really useful if there could be a small indicator in one of the corners of the screen that shows the corner number and the historic name of the corner. Would help a great deal in learning the course and for when my pit engineer references a corner i know which one exactly he us talking about.

Similar to how in some first person shooters have a description of the where in the map you are e.g. Halo 5

We purchased a key for F1 2015 on PC at the weekend. However the game is unplayable. We are unable to get an acceptable level of performance in terms of the graphics, and the controls are not smooth, even with a wheel controller. Thrustmaster ferrari

Hi codemasters awesome game am really digging it. one thing I have noticed is on time trial mode your fastest lap time some times does not register. even when you finish the session to upload the new fastest lap time and then log back in to time trial it still doesn't register :/

ps4 we are still having freeze frame for 2-3 seconds then speeds up to catch up, and destroys your race in every mode. the Ai are not very consistent very slow in corners very fast on straights the difference between skill levels is how fast they go along the straight, and they ignore blue flags. force feedback still isn't good on ps4, and since the patch you now get ridiculous penalties for running wide.

Chiarello said:
Change the Acceleration button To R1 or any other key (wouldnt recomend L2), R2 calibration/deadzone is messed up(yes they did it, still waiting for a patch for this to be able to play the game....)
to test it up just grab any car and see your end speed on any straight (try the one at spain) with R2 and R1 as acceleration button
Believe me, you'll not want to play the game anymore after seeing how they could get the freaking acceleration button wrong.
Thanks, that makes a massive difference. Absolutely ridiculous how this problem can occur in the first but still is something until the next patch.

Chiarello said:
Thanks, that makes a massive difference. Absolutely ridiculous how this problem can occur in the first but still is something until the next patch.

well think we have all been ripped off with this title you know what to do people don,t buy their **** anymore.if i walked into a shop and stole this game i would get done for it.these people took our money and all we got was an unfinnished game feel totally ripped off.

Wheel support is useless so I am playing on keys until (hopefully) that's fixed, which is surprisingly enjoyable but every so often the throttle will stay on and push you in to a wall. Perhaps it's a bug in the assists, but either way it is annoying to lose places/wings through no fault of your own.

The Escape key doesn't always seem to work either, so in a Time Trial or season there is no way for me to quit the game. These things are really making it hard to extract a bit of enjoyment from this half-finished game, although if they can be sorted the dodgy AI will probably become even more of an issue...

Hi, I'm having an issue with my T500 on PS4

When i'm playing a training/classification or a race my Force Feedback starts ok but when I change my tires (From Hard to Soft or Soft to Hard) the ForceFeedback gets "soft" almost without any force, when I change again, the ForceFeedback returns to more strenght, If I do a shutdown T500 e TurnOn again, the problem is solved (Only in this session).At first I thought that is an feature about tires, to pass the difference to the player, but, this happen in both tires, in not a definitive order

Can you check?Someone is having this issue too?

Tks

Archived