Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

We need the saturation sliders back in advanced settings, controller options. At the moment it is impossible to calibrate the  pedals on Xbox one console. Please remember we do not have the luxury to set wheel characteristics outside the game, no control panel or confif file like in pc
Brake sensitivity, brake saturation badly needed. Game is extremely unplayable 

Garnett89 said:
teammate change the Tires at the same time!! This is a very serious problem, the pace of the race becomes unreal.
This is so annoying. It completely changes the result of the races. Needs solving ASAP.
Exactly, for example, Hamilton and Rosberg enter simultaneously. then the result of the race is already decided.

Garnett89 said:
Garnett89 said:
teammate change the Tires at the same time!! This is a very serious problem, the pace of the race becomes unreal.
This is so annoying. It completely changes the result of the races. Needs solving ASAP.
Exactly, for example, Hamilton and Rosberg enter simultaneously. then the result of the race is already decided.
Hopefully it gets sorted in the next set of patches.

Garnett89 said:
Garnett89 said:
Hopefully it gets sorted in the next set of patches.
don,t hold your breath we havent had any patches/updates on xbox one

I have problems with lapped cars that don't get off my way and keep protecting their position. The blue flag doesn't seem to have any effect on them. They don't brake and leave me room to overtake them.
Other problem from cockpit view, sometimes, the image is shaking like crazy but when I change the view everything is normal but if I come back to cockpit view, same shaking problem.
Rich mode doesn't seem to improve performances it just insanely heats the engine!
Don't know if that can be listed as an issue but I've been doing a 100% career mode and 20 cars almost finish each Grand Prix which is so far from reality! The "best" I've seen was 17 cars. After 15 Grand Prix, that's a bit unreal!
Tyre wear doesn't last annoyingly. Rosberg won the Italian Grand Prix with only one pit stop! I had to pit 3 times because of the tyre that didn't last. Even in reality, no driver has ever stopped only once during this Grand Prix.

Looking forward to the next patch!

Stop lying to us you announced you are waiting approval from Microsoft and we asked them, they responded to us saying there is no restrictions for you to update the game if you carry lying people will start to slip away from buying your games in the future if I had customers like yours I would respect them and wouldn't lie to them, at this moment in time it seems you are just taking the money every year. If this problem and patch is not released in the coming weeks like you said then we are just going to have to constantly aware you of the problem please do not ruin what has been a brilliant franchise and try your best to resolve the issues with f1 2015 not only are you ruin people's experiences of f1 games you are also ruin you tubers carriers because the game is unplayable and people will not want to watch their videos.

Credit card dispute. It's against Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover policies for a merchant to sell a product that doesn't work. Everyone has a valid chargeback. Call your bank and get your refund. 

Two PS4 computers in a multiplayer game, 2 human players, the rest ai: during racing we experience a freeze of the graphics for a second or so. This may happen 2 or 3 times in a 25% race. The effect is that you are racing an then the whole image freezes. After a second or so, the image is restored again. I feel it does interpret my command even when the image is frozen. It is like the graphics engine stalls, but the rest continues.

It seams to happen in complex situations, thus a corner, with many cars. You can imagine it is difficult to steer blind into a corner while there are many cards arround...... Maybe it has something to do with the track also. Not sure yet.

Most times it seams to happen on the non host. Both ps4 where next to each other on the same switch.

Anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone had the very annoying glitch that makes you change drivers and team while in career mode? I started of as vettel i loaded my saved game which the next race is singapore loaded fine but realised i was now lewis hamilton??? If anyone has a fix for this i would love to hear it seeing as i was half way into the season.

Had the game a day... And noticed a few issues... Racing at Malaysia in Championship and I noticed that the penalty system was either harsh or didn't exist! 
The tyres dropped off drastically! The primes went 22 Laps, yet the options lasted 18 Laps which didn't seem right!
And finally a number of cars hit me and I would either get a puncher or loss a wheel and I had to retire, but they would lose a front wing, hit the same barrier, the car would be chucked up in the air and they would continue and win?
no sense!

Fuel quantity allways at 30 kg for Q2 and Q3 when Parc fermé is activated. Can't change this quantity and lost a lot off time on track because of this. No problem without the parc fermé option.

(Sorry for my poor English)

I don't know if my FPS issue or Input lag issue was fixed with this update, because now instead of just the old error code 41 message that I FIXED (not Codies), I get the error code 53 message instead.... Nightmare of a game :s

Was in a 50% quick race on PC in Australia running in fifth with the two Mercs in 1st & 2nd and the two Ferraris in third and fourth.

Up until lap 9 it was the most fun I have ever had racing against AI in any game ever...................the two Ferraris and myself were having a great battle. Had a brilliant view of Raikkonen and Vettel slugging it out also.

When the pit stops came around lap 10 both the Mercs and both the Ferraris pitted at the same time (on the same lap) and they had to double stack so I was able to come out in 3rd place. Kind of ruined it a bit.

Continued racing until I was hit from behind by Vettel........ on inspecting the replay it was kind of my fault.....should have been looking it my mirrors.

This game is very close to being brilliant once the bugs are sorted.

After patch 1.02:
- Engineer voice is too quiet. Hard to understand it. I use Sony Wireless 2.0 stereoheadset. For me patch 1.01 was better voice level.
- Info screen is same than DRS button.
- Custom control doensn't work with Thrustmaster T500 with Ferrari Add-on. I change that info button from circle to square and it doesn't work
- Add option to make different buttons for T500 with Ferrari Add-on
- Info screen cover mirror. I think that better place for it is lower right side.

Well, it seems that the patch is a complete gamebraking thing for all users of the Fanatc CSW v2 wheel. Whil the braking and throttle is now perfekt, the steering is completely broken. It has a huge deadzone, nearly no Force Feedback and the steering animation is broken. The game is now unplayable for me...Also, the faster i drive, the less steering movement i get.

Archived