Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

As well as the AI being ridiculously fast in a straight line (Pulling away while I have DRS on them), the DRS is very temperamental. When I am easily within a second, it is touch and go as to whether I get it not, very annoying.

PS4 btw

Xbox one.
Singapore pit lane glitch, instead of leaving the garage and driving onto the pitlane itself, the car instead just clipped through the pitlane building and drove down the entire length before the car got reset onto the straight.

Road does not show any reflections during wet weather on the Singapore and Abu Dhabi tracks.

Does parc ferme rules mean you start the raCe on the tires you set your best time on in Q2 should you make it through to Q3? Engineer makes no mention of it and you can choose options or primes if your starting in the top ten? Makes no sense of your applying parc ferme rules 

Wowza! I just read through the list of bugs the OP reported so far. And I am totally blown away. You guys realize there is no patch in the world, that could fix all of this right?

Most of that requires going back to the drawing board of the engine. F1 is done guys. I would not be surprised if CM would now drop the license all together as the sales will be so bad, that it is not justifiable anymore from a business viewpoint. 

The fact, that CM laid off or reviews 50+ positions in the company and had their CEO leave won't help. It goes to show, that there are monetary issues. I play Nostradamus now and predict CM to go into liquidation within the next 2-5 years.

Mark my words guys, mark my words. Sad world.

Xbox One

Been playing online with a friend and his car position on my screen is completely wrong with his actual track position. Timing is completely off aswell.

I think this issue should be addressed rather quickly because it sucks not being able to race your friends wheel to wheel like in forza.

apart from that absolutely loving the game, I think your guys did a ripper job.

Could the list be updated with the following please:

My bug report from PS4 version. 

Game mode: Pro Season
Track: Australia
Car: Red Bull
Setup: Default
Controller: Standard PS4 Controller

What happened:
At the FP1...all assists seems to be on and the 3D racing line activated...seriously CM,???? I started the season about three or four times and the weather in all occasions seems to rainy, maybe that will provide you a clue about hat is happening...so yeah after that I gave up and started a championship with the highest difficulties and no assists...but the main point is that there is not point in providing a new mode (which is a particular case of the championship mode) which is apparently broken..at least for those circumstances..

Ai too fast on straights
ai run into you from behind
fps drop on ps4
Cant get out of 2nd gear from pits
ai dont get out of your way and race you in quali
Random stopping and speeding up.
increase time speed doesnt work again(generates wrong times)

Playstation 4 version:

When you are making setup there is just load setup, not save setup. When you push load setup then comes menu which ask you save or load setup. I think that its better write to setup menu "Save or load setup"

Other thing. Make some indicator that what setup you use. Its very hard to find it now.

I've recognized 2 major bugs for now... 
1. Whenever i quit the pitlane, and i should be allowed to accelerate but the car is stuck in 2nd gear and can't change it whatever i do until the white line ends...
2. Tried the pro season mode, it is everything but not pro... all the assists are on, and i really think if it's pro mode they should be off...

Archived