Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

Guys, the latest patch has made the game literally unplayable. When I enter any game mode on any track (I've only tried flying lap) the car just grinds to a halt. Throttle just fries the rears. The car will not move as if the brake is on. This happened with one of the earlier patches too. To add to this the game has changed my controller configuration (I run a customized controller setup) but in the settings when I change anything in the controller setup there is no effect in the game. The controller map has not changed. I'm using a Fanatec CSW. I checked the operation of the wheel and buttons etc. It's working correctly. So the wheel is not the problem.
Guys, the latest patch has made the game literally unplayable. When I enter any game mode on any track (I've only tried flying lap) the car just grinds to a halt. Throttle just fries the rears. The car will not move as if the brake is on. This happened with one of the earlier patches too. To add to this the game has changed my controller configuration (I run a customized controller setup) but in the settings when I change anything in the controller setup there is no effect in the game. The controller map has not changed. I'm using a Fanatec CSW. I checked the operation of the wheel and buttons etc. It's working correctly. So the wheel is not the problem.
Are you on PC?
OTunnah said:
I'm using a PS4 and G29 wheel.
Currently I'm having an issue where some of my downshifts are not registering. This has really just ruined my first qualy as it seemed to intensify over the sessions. It mainly happens in heavy breaking zones. The car is left understeering as it's in a higher gear and I'm focused on furiously pulling the paddle trying to downshift.

Also there is no way to access a menu at the start of a race. I like to do the 100% races and if I want to do qualy one day and the race the next I have to quit the game before hand. There should be a quit to menu at the end of a session or a way to back out before a session starts 'broadcasting'.

Other than that the game seems good so far.
I have also been having this problem, but using a Thrustmaster T100 on PS4. I've verified that my paddle shifters are working via the driver utility, but when I enter heavy braking zones (seems to be a big problem in Monaco), it will frequently not register the downshifts. Sometimes it will register the downshift twice, sometimes it will have a lag. I love the game, but this problem unfortunately makes it unplayable (at least on Monaco).
CM please, bring to the game:

- Manual pit stops (pressing pit limiter, park the car, exit from pit)
- Virtual Safety Car and Safety Car
- Warning and penalties improvements.
- When you brake in a straight with one car behind, it will hit you, obvious. But sometimes AI hits you behind even you dont do anything, it thinks that you're invisible, I guess hahahahaha. You are in straight hitting throttle to its max and AI brings from nothing and run over you, totally weird
- Set replays to 60 fps
- Create an option to save replays
- When you edit an existing setup car in garage, when you'll save, brings the same setup name, cause at most of time I need to do a simple adjust in my car , but when I click to save the popup brings empty and I need to retype all the same caracters again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived