Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

The AI takes their pit strategies straight from Williams F1 team; when there's heavy rain coming they all run to the pits and change to intermediates only to come back to the pits couple of laps later and change to full wets. Then there's some cars which stay on track on slicks when rain is pouring like Bottas and Vettel did in my last race:

http://i.imgur.com/Kb0VNzr.jpg

When i run the game on triple monitor  the distance boards (150m-100m-50m boards ) shows up very late for example i cannot see 50meter board when im at 150m. this applies for 100m board when im a bit behind 150m and the cars disappears in the distance even tho they should be in my viewing distance but these does not happen when i run the game on single monitor. Only happens when on triple monitor. I tried disabling motion blur, depth of field(as false) in hardware config file but it did'nt help. This is really annoying since boards and cars just randomly pops up in front of you then disappears again.
[Using Triple 24" benq monitors with nvidia surround enabled.(gpu gtx970, cpu i5 4670k).]
PS4

I got a puncture and i went into the pits and they just covered the punctured tire up with the warmer and let me out again!
Terrible Terrible slowdown on some tracks while looking behind you! Australia is one of them!
no helmets showing in tv cam?
PS4

I got a puncture and i went into the pits and they just covered the punctured tire up with the warmer and let me out again!
Terrible Terrible slowdown on some tracks while looking behind you! Australia is one of them!
no helmets showing in tv cam?
I am also getting drops in FPS while trying to look behind the car on PS4
PS4
Championship Season
Bahrain
Short Race Weekend

Was driving full speed in sector 2 when the car came to a complete halt and was then instantly teleported two or three turns ahead at full speed, like what happens when you choose Flying Lap in the garage in qualifying.

Also, I don't think a mod has been tagged, so hopefully they'll see this tomorrow. @LiteralZero 
Hi everyone, 

1 - Malaysia turn 1,2 and last corner exit: frames per second drop a lot and ruins lap time (mainly during qualify).

2 - If you miss the first corner in China and go to the gravel, fps drop a lot too.

3 - I've got rare (but it happens) stuttering playing. The game stops for 2/3s then fast forward to the point where it was supposed to be. Annoying.

Platform PS4. T300RS + F1 Rim.
Very bad desync in multiplayer with friends, on PC.

We have been racing on many tracks with my friends. And cars seems to be ghosts even collisions are on. AI drives through everyone and you can drive through. Cars blinking like server/game doesn't know where they are. It seems that everyone are driving in whole different worlds, even we are in same game. My friend won Brazilian GP with clear margin, but game said that Hamilton won even we all saw that friend cross the finish line first without any penalties.

And these livecams where you can follow where everyone is going are complete hoax. IE: My friend drives one corner long and we discussed it in voicechat, I was watching him at the livecam and didn't notice that mistake at all. He was driving perfect line in what I could see. And there was about 10 seconds delay with friend driving and livecam.

I don't know if this is common problem, probably is. Codies please fix this.

Good idea for a thread, they should sticky this. Don't forget to clean up when patches are released (once checked).

All this is on PC:

After having crashed terminally, I used the Flashback to get back in the race. The colors however were stuck in the colors that were used to show the terminal crash (monochrome, almost black/white). Only after selecting replay again did the colors return.

Game loading times are extremely long, easily 2 minutes. This might be due to the Steam-41 error code).

AI that's lapped is not getting of the racing line properly. They need to get off the racing line and slightly reduce speed on the straits, not linger on apex of corners or divebombing out of the way off-track (Monaco).

Minimap flickers when exiting the pits from the garage in practice / qualy.

Custom controll settings are saved, but not loaded on starting the game (preset controlls are loaded instead of custom).

Penalties for track limit set wrong. Some corners can but cut with all 4 wheel without penalty, while others (like Sochi exit of turn 4) my time is removed during time trial for just putting the full outside tyre on the curb. As long as 2 inside tires stay fully on track it should be allowed (that's how it is in real life).

Not possible to edit the session length in Season Championship. I want full practice hour, full Qualy and 25% race. This is not possible. Why not?

On exiting the game F1 2015 crashes, the gives pop-up as though it's installing something, then gives Steam-41 error code.

Wow look at all of this. I wonder how many copies they tested? I thought with the advance of technology and hardware, these issues were supposed to become less and less. One thing for sure is they didn't get any fans of f1 to test it and anyone on the codies team who say they are more than a casual fan is lying or they would not allow this to be the way it turned out. 100% improvement in the racing but what a skeleton title we have. I didn't mind losing the career for one year to improve the racing, and all I heard was good things about te immersion of champ mode but the lack of attention to detail is shocking. Why can't you change the race length from race to race? Why haven't they spent a small amount of time perfecting quali and practice, they do more laps in quali than in practice. Where is the strategy?? How do you even know if your starting on your best q2 tires of youve made it through to q3? It gives you the option to change to prime no matter which position in the top ten. These are the small details that are impossible to ignore and surely cannot take that much time out of a 2 year project. It sucks cos initially I thought this was brilliant but every time I work myself up to do a round of my career, these issues soon spoil it and it's off again. The 2 laps in a row in the pits just ruins every race. I like to do %100 and it's not the same when they're all taking an extra pit stop, and it's not even for an advantage late in the race as its one lap after the next so no tire advantage. 

Seems ms like they spent a whole 2 years perfecting wheel to wheel racing and ignored everything else. 

There is no way they can fix everything in one go. Although PCARS just had a massive update with tons of fixes so maybe there is hope, 

Ai taking 4/5/6 stops per race because when they
are due to have one they immediately have another the lap later. Is anyone else having this issue? Not seen anything else about it.

Also fix the ai in quali to have a gap between leaving the pits, it's honestly as if someone from the company has never sat and watched quali cos this has happened in every f1 codies game and I find it absolutely unbelievable this is ignored year in year out. Especially with the new ride onboard feature which quickly became obsolete for me now, watching the mercedes fight for pole was something I was really going to enjoy. also another thing about quali, fix the timer so that the cars that are on a hot lap when the timer reaches zero can finish, for such a small amount of effort you could add depths and depths of immersion right there. Instead they're all out doing 6-8 laps not realising the grip is on lap 1, Ridiculous for an official product. 

the penalty system needs tweaked as sometimes when I've viewed the ai wheel to wheel car A taps car B resulting in both spinning, checking the incidents table both cars involved will be on a warning: this has happened too often to be coincidence. plus merhi and Stevens are always on there for contact with someone lapping them. 

Call yourself fans of the sport? Or just trying to build up hype before it came out to try and make money. Pathetic really. I loved this game initially but a few races into the season and it's already ruined. If I hadn't downloaded it I would already have sold it. 

The issues about practice and quali are disgusting,  I am sure if you employed anyone who has wrote to this page, they would have been able to spot these issues right away. 
or if they were spotted.....who said  "yeah that's fine I'm happy with quali lets move on to the race"? Or did you guys just do the race and then use some sort of system to produce a mini race in quali and practice for the ai?

that seems more likely as engineer Geoff tells toi to look for a gap in quali. 

Disgusting 

So with all the threads it's way too time consuming to check if this has been mentioned yet so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said:

online its its not showing the race order correctly or where people are on the track. For instance when racing with the guys from this forum on my screen someone would be in front of me and were racing but speaking to them they said they were on a different part of the track and didn't know what I was talking about. This happened several times and not just to me so internet speeds aren't to blame

races finish 1 lap into a 5 lap race

race not loading when we have a high amount of players in the lobby

people getting stuck in the pit lane

ghost cars

blurring on the back straight in Canada going towards the final chicane, trees on the right. 

This is all in the custom lobby 
If my time is disallowed in time trial because I went outside the track limit in turn 4 that's fine, but right now it's also disallowing the new lap, which makes no sense (the mistake was in sector 1). If I cut or go outside the track in the final 2 corners I agree to also block next lap, but makes no sense to do so when making mistake early in the lap.

Archived