Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

Gear issues heading into the pits. I know the 2nd gear issue has been reported coming OUT of them but I've had issues entering the pits at the first two GP's. 

My car wouldn't get out of first in Malaysia reducing me to a crawl speed. 

Ps4, season as vettell. Gears automatic. 

- Since F1 2011 there is always bug with pit lane light (yes there is a details...but I can't see anymore red light at the exit of the pit-lane)

- IA is intelligent now but too agressive ; sometimes they it us like we weren't exist ....

- There is no rain spray on the cam during wet track... also, the rain flow is too little

When I play this game after download on Steam for the first time, everything was ok.
Then I go for the lunch and I started it for the second time, I see some bugs.

In practice and in qualifying I just can use F5,F6 keys so I cant make any changes to the settings of the car.
I also cant see another AI cars in that video mode in qualifying beacause it doesnt really react to F5,F6.

In replays its same with F7,F8 - so i can put replay forward or backwards.

Really dissapointed with this F1, where the f.u.c.k is safety car???

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for putting this list together, I’ve pinned it to the top of the forums so it doesn’t get lost and all of this is in the process of being passed on to the dev team now. Thanks for your support and I’ll be back with an update as soon as we have one

Ryne said:
Fuel usage not being reported correctly:

Does the amount of fuel reduce for you? In practice I was trying to do a race sim but the amount of fuel it said I had was static. For example I started with 28 laps of fuel and after 10 laps it still said 28 laps.

I hope you guys fix the online issues ASAP ... Frustration for us league drivers & admins is growing by the hour. Some of us actually boxed back the game until online issues especially the de-sync problem gets fixed
The issues happening with us online on PS4 that I and my friends experienced:
1. Custom lobby gets de-synced. You race ghosts instead of drivers
2. Cars without rubber on wheels
3. T500 F1 steering wheel looses speed. I have to unplug it then plug it back while game is on to regain speed, I am talking 2-3 seconds worth of speed

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for putting this list together, I’ve pinned it to the top of the forums so it doesn’t get lost and all of this is in the process of being passed on to the dev team now. Thanks for your support and I’ll be back with an update as soon as we have one

No prob..

with the big list on the first page and people bugs posts

it will be more easy for you guys to see the bugs and fix them rapidly so we will be able to enjoy the game without any problems :)

Ryne said:
Fuel usage not being reported correctly:

Does the amount of fuel reduce for you? In practice I was trying to do a race sim but the amount of fuel it said I had was static. For example I started with 28 laps of fuel and after 10 laps it still said 28 laps.
No, for me it only increases or stays the same. The engineer will tell me I'm out of fuel when that status screen tells me I have 6 laps left.

Never decreases at all.

Hi, I realized that the light bar on dual shock on ps4 shows the coloro of flag on track (Green, yellow, etc..). A good request, over to show the gear on Fanatec display instead the speed, maybe to show the colours of rpm limiter (green, red and blue) so people that use steering wheel like me can put the dual shock on steering weheel base for more addictive experience. Thank you, my platform is Ps4 with Fanatec CSR controller.

Think there is a serious problems with equal cars.

For example, in qualifying, I was in a Force India (online), and it drove like a 2015 Force India, I was 3 or so seconds off my PB at the track on a proper equal car. However in the race, my speed was back to normal.

Stricter track limits, more warning flags when you cut corners would be useful also.

Online on ps4 the flags constantly flick from green to yellow for no reason and if you pass someone under yellows you get a penalty 

ive also been told I've made an illegal overtake and to give the position back when I was nowhere near anyone 

This is a request/suggestion for the Standard Sprint hopper in multiplayer.

Please remove damage. Far too many people drive like idiots and cause damage for innocent racers, the races are far too short to take damage and get it repaired in the pits. If damage was put in place to combat bad driving it's most certainly not working.

Edit: If you want to disagree with me, imagine how you'd feel when you have a 5 lap race, get taken out on the first corner because of people lacking spacial awareness, then are taken out later on in the race because people like to squeeze you into the wall on the pit straight? This happens all too often for me.

Well... it's been a very frustrating week...

existing FF effects WAY too weak, FF seems to only work for my rear? Not sure but hitting curbs with front wheels has no FF effect at all, such as locking wheels or sliding. Using DFGT.

Traction Control WAY way way too strong... with tc on medium it was pretty hard for me to even complete one lap withous flying off the track during the first laps, so yeah im not a very experienced non-aid-driver but that seemed a little heavy. on the other hand full tc is ridiculous... sorry guys but i know im not a 1.25-1.26 driver in melbourne. i totally kicked "legend"'s asses even with a puncture in lap 3 (25% race) and the resulting tyre-problems. but even if i wished to be: i know im not that good by FAR! With tc-medium i reached 1.30-1.31 after couple of rounds on time trial which seemed okay for my skills.

AI - you know what the I stands for, don't you?
Hardly a race without being totally smashed by the ai. They mess up during being lapped (unpredictable line-changing about 5meters in front of me at 250 kmh - awesome...) or being overtaken, they drive as if i wasn't there. In ~90% of the incidents I receive the penalty... to be completely honest... in those ~30-40 accidents i've had so far it reallyreallyreally was my fault in maybe 5 cases. and that including the ai to hit the brakes 100m before it's necessary to even think of it, which led to me rear-ending them. some more brutal rear-endings during yellow (and by brutal i mean totaling me) are completing the "intelligence"...

syncing-problems in friends-only multiplayer: On lap 1 (China) me and my friend somehow got seperated... we only realised in ~lap 8 we aren't racing the same race no longer... we can remember the same scene in lap1 (our wheels touching) but with different endings (each of us ended up on pos1 after that situation on their screen). and the strange part is: we kept communicating over the ingame-voice-chat during the entire race...

huge fps-drop in pro season, unplayable.

error41... after each quit.
not reacting f5-f6 buttons (or corresponding buttons on wheel) in follow-mode, rest of the game they work fine
2nd-gear-problem on pit-out
fuel-display not reducing
rev-indicators on ingame-wheel are wrong

Friend driving on xbox controller has a full "braking"/"reverse" when not touching any button even though he has configured the settings properly, has to switch to windowed and click desktop and game repeatedly - after 5-12 tries it works - sometimes.

this is what i recall so far...
at least you could have given us a beta...

edit
oh yeah: getting a warning when flying off the track in a corner for cutting... dude i lose 5-10 seconds...
and on other corners you can cut brutally without a warning...

With i7 3930k 16 gb ram and gtx980 the rear tyre sx and cutscene glitch and with fanatec csr elite the ffb it's totally failed i don't feel the asphalt but only one rumble random and at minimum velocity the steerring wheel it's total loose only from third shift the wheel it's more strong please fix!! On pc the patch it's more simply to make and the pc Version have a lot bug

Hi All,

I live in Brazil so I have to wait until July 24th, but I am really scared about all those issues. I understand that it is new engine or something, but those bugs reported here supposed to be found during the first development test, I mean the game is actualy playable?

I am not saying that I will not buy the game but is there any law against bad game developers, could Codemasters release a game in this way or maybe is there a minimal time to fix all issues?

Thanks

Quick Race (race-only, 50%) - Singapore
Weather: clear
Pole position at start in Rosberg's (in cockpit-cam view).
Chose to pit on L9|31 (for fun only - out of pre-race strategy)

Bug: After tyres changed by the crew, the car did not rejoin the pitlane-exit line as it should, but it went on driving through front mechanics, then veered leftward passing through 3D-model garages for about 5 or 6 seconds! No response from any of my XBox for PC controller buttons. Stopped riding through the garages after that and was reseted on the grid where controller buttons responded again, but there were only 9|20 cars left on the race at that point (19|20 before the bugged-out pitstop).
- CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
- CPU Core Speed: 2494 MHz
- CPU logical cores: 8
- Family: 6 - Model: 12 - Stepping: 3
- Physical Memory Size: 16384 MB
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit build 9600
- PhysX Version: 9150428
===================================[ Graphics Adapters / GPUs ]
- Current Display Mode: 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz - 32 bpp
- GPU 1
  - Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
  - GPU codename: GM107M