Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

Playing on PS4, every race I do on Championship Season, Rosberg follows me into the pits on the same lap and has to queue. That needs changing because he's my main competition.

Also at Suzuka he got stuck in the pit lane still waiting before driving into the pit box.

Just had a race on PS4 in Mexico came out the pit was on lap 8 and all of a sudden it went straight to reply mode and then ended the race without me even doing anything. Really pissed off as I was having such a good race then that happened, anyone had this problem ????

Another glitch....everytime I Restart Monaco GP the car gets moved further out its grid position (8th) - I even ended up starting half outside the barrier, and half on the track? Plus a few restarts Hamilton Mercedes was puffing smoke from the start. 

Tyre wear in full season mode is an issue, AI Time goes to 00.00.00 after finish line.
Huge lag in online sessions
AI stuck in pits
AI spinning and penalty for me
No safety car comes out, car just dissappears of the track same as in F1 2014
To resolve the stuck in second gear on the pit exit. turn off your pit assist

I've just experienced something that I'm not sure if its previously been said. Did a few laps of a race at China in Championship season and quit after a little while because the AI pushing me off track was getting too frustrating. I've now gone to try this race again and suddenly the AI are a full 2 seconds a lap faster and even more aggressive than they were the previous time I tried the race. I haven't changed the difficulty at all as I always play with legend AI. This game is just not fun to play.

I know noone probably ever expected to have anyone hear this bit of commentary but I was just messing around and Merhi and Stevens names are mixed up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUFaGb2Ln4

Edit: @Britpoint 

Edit 2: Said Roberto Merhi won the race afterwards though, so maybe it's a qualifying thing?

jstnj said:
Lots of weirdness when using flashbacks: When you flashback, often AI drivers that are currently in the pits end up right in the middle of the start finish straight. Very easy to recreate on any Practice sessions
This also affects the player car. At Sochi with the 2014 cars, I had what I now know to be the "2nd gear on pit exit" bug, used a flashback to go back into the pit lane proper and as soon as play resumed, my car and Magnussen's AI car were dumped into the middle of the pit straight, not moving. This was on XB1 so whatever the issue is, it seems to affect more than one platform.

Bugs/Glitchs
-Too easy to cut a corner;
-You can race across the grass or off the track and you does not lose speed or traction, ridiculous;
-Sensitivity of damage: When i started to play it was good, (realistic damage), it was like a real racing f1 game, where  you can't touch and ram off people and you could easily lose your wing, but now even if you hit a wall nothing happens, you don't lost you wing so easily. So fix it. (in realistic damage at least, now if people wanna kill each other or touch others cars from behind to overtake or use their cars as a wall they can play with "damage reduced");
-When you are only watching you can't change cameras to see the driver you want (online);
-You watch people driving on tv but it's the AI driving;
-Players losing speed (its like people became an AI) and times/positions all wrong, you doesn't know who are the  first placed or any position);
-And many others (speacilly in online multiplayer) that i know many people talked about.

Request

-Lobbies back, please. Or at least let us to configure to "public".  The new multiplayer is ridicolous, you did already it in grid 2 and had to add with patch the lobbies again, so let the new multiplayer if people want, but we wanna lobbies back. 

Just racing online in China on Classic Races or whatever it's called?! Overtook online opponent and then about half a lap later he disappeared and was 24 seconds in front of me? Totally ruined a fantastic race.

I have the PC version of F1 2015 and I am having some of the glitches that have already been noted on these forums:
- Erratic AI drivers crashing into you on the straights
- AI having sudden extremely strong straight line speed and pulling away from your randomly (AI difficulty set to Medium)
- Very blurry graphics which hurt my eyes and prevent me from being able to play the game for more than 20mins at a time particularly from cockpit view (which is my preferred view, this is supposed to be a somewhat realistic game right?)
- sudden random stalls in frame rate that cause me to lose control of the car

The main issue I am encountering that has not been as frequently noted by others is the audio.
I have used the game using just the monitor speakers, my surround sound setup and my headphones across various menu setting presets with no improvement.
The menu music and pre-race commentary is all good, perfect volume. However, when I enter a session the engine noises, and race engineer are all muffled and seem to be around 30% of what they should be. I cannot hear a thing the engineer is saying and the game is not enjoyable to play as I cannot use any audio ques to determine what part of the rev range the car is at for shifting as there is not difference in sound across the rev range.
This also causes the game to be annoying as when using headphones it causes discomfort in the inner ear in the same way that putting on noise cancelling headphones without music does.
From all of the gameplay footage I have seen from others on YouTube, this does not seem to be "just how it is" for others.

Is anyone else having these kind of audio dramas?

I am pretty disappointed that after such an excited wait for the next big step forward for the F1 franchise (been a fan of the game since 2010), that once I get it, the game is borderline unplayable.

ARusling said:
This is a request/suggestion for the Standard Sprint hopper in multiplayer.

Please remove damage. Far too many people drive like idiots and cause damage for innocent racers, the races are far too short to take damage and get it repaired in the pits. If damage was put in place to combat bad driving it's most certainly not working.

Edit: If you want to disagree with me, imagine how you'd feel when you have a 5 lap race, get taken out on the first corner because of people lacking spacial awareness, then are taken out later on in the race because people like to squeeze you into the wall on the pit straight? This happens all too often for me.
Totally agree also losing just one endplate makes the car completely undriveable forcing you to pit.

jstnj said:
Here's a PS4 FPS Hanging glitch that happens at least once every 30 minutes. Makes for a run race...
I had this once on PC, so it's not platform-specific. It was during a 25% quick race. I was in first in Australia and it froze for nearly 10 seconds  before resuming and me hearing about green flags and that it was safe to resume racing.

BJ4DESIGN said:
I have the PC version of F1 2015 and I am having some of the glitches that have already been noted on these forums:
- Erratic AI drivers crashing into you on the straights
- AI having sudden extremely strong straight line speed and pulling away from your randomly (AI difficulty set to Medium)
- Very blurry graphics which hurt my eyes and prevent me from being able to play the game for more than 20mins at a time particularly from cockpit view (which is my preferred view, this is supposed to be a somewhat realistic game right?)
- sudden random stalls in frame rate that cause me to lose control of the car

The main issue I am encountering that has not been as frequently noted by others is the audio.
I have used the game using just the monitor speakers, my surround sound setup and my headphones across various menu setting presets with no improvement.
The menu music and pre-race commentary is all good, perfect volume. However, when I enter a session the engine noises, and race engineer are all muffled and seem to be around 30% of what they should be. I cannot hear a thing the engineer is saying and the game is not enjoyable to play as I cannot use any audio ques to determine what part of the rev range the car is at for shifting as there is not difference in sound across the rev range.
This also causes the game to be annoying as when using headphones it causes discomfort in the inner ear in the same way that putting on noise cancelling headphones without music does.
From all of the gameplay footage I have seen from others on YouTube, this does not seem to be "just how it is" for others.

Is anyone else having these kind of audio dramas?

I am pretty disappointed that after such an excited wait for the next big step forward for the F1 franchise (been a fan of the game since 2010), that once I get it, the game is borderline unplayable.
That and a lot more I concur.

The only issues I'm having is the screen quickly freezing and then everything goes about 300mph and then back to normal and for some reason all the teams seem to want to pit at exactly the same time causing queing in the pitlanes. This happens on all races regardless of how long the race is. As for the game itself I don't mind it, its just needs more features

System: Playstation 4

Wheel: Fanatec Wheel Base V2 with Fanatec Formula RIM

Issue: When you use Customized wheel configuration in the menu to Change the functionality of the Buttons on the wheel, the throttle pedal is not working correct afterwards. The throttle pedal is not working in the first third.

The game jumps to windowed mode all the time! Tried everything!...have only played one lap at most, as my wheel loose connection to the game after it jumps to windowed mode. Tried alt + tab, change the config text file, reinstalled the game, drivers..........what to do? 

PS4 system
When you reduce the McLaren cams shifter turn red, as are the brakes.
Pit lane traffic lights are always red. When the round of training sessions, sorting or race starts, they should not turn green and in the case of cars coming from the green / blue track?
If you enter box with a flat tire, why you get inside without change will put heaters?
If you enter box with damage to the front wing, why not , the mechanical changing it (in practice and qualifying only) are

PS4 online custom lobby
15 players
Spa

someone in the lobby decided to stop racing for whatever reason and after everyone else had finished the race all we could do was look at this persons car motionless. The race didn't end or time him out, we all had to quit and start a new lobby 

also whilst racing in Australia in T3 I completely stopped in the middle of the corner for no reason

the penalty system is well documented but twice last night I was taken out by people returning to the track after going off and smashing into the side of me but I got the penalties 

PS4

Bugs.

Game freezing/frame rate drop for 1 sec.

Screen tearing.

Missing on screen data that exists on PC.

PIT Engineer sound too low.

Updates required.

To allow more flexibility in career.  1 Shot qualifying is ridiculous.

Tethers for wheels.

Improved FFB.

Previous results screen on career so you can review your results over the season.

Archived