Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 - Official Bugs, Glitchs and Requests List ( to help Codemasters fix that faster)

SamAlonso93

Acceleration Bug

Visit this thread for more info: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/8410/my-car-is-always-slower-than-everyone-elses-online-and-offline-particularly-on-straights

This video below is me on the controller using the analog stick for accelerration. Something is not right, and I don't think its the controller. You can see how much I lose in the lower gears out of the corners, it's unreal. I would like it if codemasters could provide some clarity or closure over this issue. As when I use the triggers for accellerating, the issue resolves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjxq6X8plY

Not really a bug but... its 2015 and the raindrops on the visor, which is also not really existing, are static. 
Even GP4 in 2002 had a visor and  moving raindrops. 
In general the rain effects are very poor. Not much spray, and the visibility is like in dry conditions.

Hi everybody, 

I bought F1 2015 on launch day with two of my friends and we are really angry about the online modus. Of course there a many little things to improve, but the online modus is definitely "not ready" to sell this game!! Sometimes we drive the same race in an online session and everyone is on first place on his screen. This is a huge problem and we have 0 % fun to play this modus. 

So are patches for ps4 planned? Is there an offer for compensation from codemasters to keep us as customers/fans/members?

The last F1 Games were not really good games but we played them. Now everybody of us expected the best F1 experience ever and the result is a not finished game and we paid around 70 € for this. I am really disappointed/angry and hope that something will happen asap

Thanks in advance

Dennis

The controller doesn't have a correct key corresponding when plugged in before starting the game. CM MUST GIVE OUT A FIX. On the other hand no adjustment for saturations and deadzones for gamepad is another annoying point as well.

Does anyone else get the shakey camera effect on PS4 when using in-car view? Its very poor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OHky3xp48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbfhJETu3O4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc2_LvQicnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKmD0RgBY2w

pover74 2:38PM
hi pal we could all get together and get some racing done in custom lobby just need to ad each others friends just picked some1 of site to race spoke to codemasters and they are trying to resolve this matter gutted my self as much as u will be need to get as many online in custom and try it hopper lobby a no go would be nice if u would reply if u up for some racing my psn is d1974david thanks. goes to all people to try get a race sometime  

Hey guys. Not sure if you are aware of this one....

On Xbox One, my achievement tracker for the "Spend 600 minutes on track" achievement is at 100% and says "Done, Unlocking." It's been like this since yesterday. After looking on True Achievements website, it seems to be the case for everyone. 

Is this a known issue? 

Many thanks

I have made separate threads in the technical assistance section of the forums specific to platform. This thread is doing a very good job of collating many issues, but it's helpful to have places for Specific issues for platforms. 
Ok. I'll just copy and paste my text there! Is it a known bug? 

I think its disgusting that not only did u put the game back buy a month u then charge us almost £50 quid for a game u must of known didnt work correctly when u released it. The main reason i play this game is for the online racing and has been completly ruined by these faults. And now were guna have to wait at least a month before seeing any improvement at all in onpine gameplay well could be longer seeing how pc has even more problem.

****EDIT This is PS4 BTW

Bugs I have Came Across:

AI cars when trying a cross over will hit me on the rear and spin me , the AI car will continue to accelerate with me sideways across the front of it.
Possible a bug or a masterpiece in pit strategy is in 2014 its Mercedes , in 2015 its Williams , if i put and both of there cars are behind me 1-2 , they both pit at the same time and block my exit from my box , it ruined one Ais race in order to jump me in the pits (common).
Monaco there has been instances of car pile ups on a corner , NO SAFETY CAR comes out and the race sits in a standstill.
If I use a flashback and an AI is unlucky to be in the pits it will spawn the AI on the main straight at 0mph , makes for a very interesting retirement WHICH I get penalized for!
Coming out of the pits my gears jam in 2, I used to have pit assist on and it would ruin my engine driving the whole way of the pit exit red lining gear 2 until I hit the safety car line, now that I use pit assist off i still cant get out of second gear until I hit the safety car line, costs me ridiculous amounts of time, RANDOM TRACKS.
Reloading mid session save leaves the audio for the cars jittery , like on and off constantly and i have to close the application and reload it a couple of times for it to stop.
In multiplayer private match , the assists setting have a mind of there own , the only assists I run is half traction control and auto gears, me and some friends noticed some inconsistency in the settings as some of us brake assist was turned on and corner suggested line was on , but in our settings that is turned off , one of them had traction control turned on , started the race and spun about like mad cause it was turned off from the looks of it.
In private multiplayer lobby selecting the equal car performance option does not work, a friend is madly in love with driving a Marussia and beating us in our big teams, he was shocked when we lapped him and the two that picked Mercedes were untouchable it definitely doesn't work, fix please.
Cars driving with invisible wheels is hilarious to see , you can only imagine the tekkers those AI have driving on the rims, trivial but needs fixed.
In replay mode 4 tyres in a perfect shape of the position on the car randomly appear somewhere on track and in every pit box, wired one.

Things I would like to see added:
Replay mode in single player its mince compared to multiplayer spectator mode, would it be possible to add the lap counter, driver position, fuel status and leader board like the actual broadcast from BBC and SKY to single player replay.
The AI seem to have ludicrous more acceleration down straights than me , no matter what car I am in I can exit corners faster than an AI car i start to creep up on them and then blam , even when I have DRS the AI get MACH 2 down the straights and I cant catch them possibly look at this, there are theories that the automatic gears are part of the problem cause I cant gain more revs per gear before it auto shifts before going red, possibly adjust that as well.
Are the Renault powered cars accurate ? this might stem from the AI being super fast on straights but I drive the Red Bull ( I know they have a mince engine ) but surely its not as bad as the game portrays it, maybe look at this and balance the engines a bit more.
Bring back the info box that used to be where the engineer talk options are, its nice addition talking to the engineer ( il get to this twats issues in a moment ) but no tire life gauge and percentages of fuel remaining kills accuracy for long runs, can you bring the info box back?
Race engineer needs a little work, it was the heaviest rain ive seen yet, I had full wets on and thought I was Ice skating and the engineer comes on the horn and says Box this lap were putting you on the prime tire??? Later that race ( Austria ) he said the forecast says rain will appear in 20 minutes,  it never left it rained the whole race lol please make this guy optional and give us the info box please.
In multiplayer can you have a private lobby that saves after every race? it allows u to que races to do after each other, but when you leave it resets, really hard to run a championship with friends if we need everyone to take notes of finishing positions and points and such, add a lobby option to save the progress like the online Co Op campaign in previous games.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CAREER, ive finished a 2015 season and im on the 2014 season now, the game is loosing my interest cause I cant invest in a deep and engaging career, worrying about upgrades, contract offers, rivals, fighting to be number 1 driver and dictate car development, the game is a lot less engaging without it and will ultimately have a shorter attention span for most people.
Make the cars louder for replay purposes, they are far too quiet, yes again imitating real life but surely u can fudge about with the audio tracks and bump up the sound of the cars, we wont tell Bernie.
I haven't been able to draw out the safety car, under the belief there isn't one, that is a massive oversight and massive breach in Health and Safety :P I assume the safety car that sits on the grid at the start is to give the illusion there is a bastion of hope should a massive crash at Monaco halt the race and you cant do anything until the game decides to ghost the problem ( 12 minutes later is my shortest ) Please get safety car brought in.
Formation lap and cool down lap to go with the broadcast for the authentic feel would be nice, lining up on the grid would be brilliant and driving into the pits to assume your position with the rest of the looser pile, drive into random inspection or smash into the number 3 sign cause you couldn't beat the Mercedes without being in one on Expert or above.
False and failed starts from AI cars would be nice, add a bit of realism and randomness to the launch, make you more alert of the cars ahead.
HAMILTON is far to cheery when Rosberg beats him on the podium, make this shit realistic and have him crying and all sad faced and not interact with Nico.
RICCIARDOs smile is not big enough, it should be that big it pierces his helmet when he wins :P 
This might be tough but get the teams principles to record a couple of lines for winning championships and races or apologies when they let you down like car failures and stuff, add that authentic feel to the game.
Weather forecast as well, from all I can find on the pit monitor is the next hour or so prediction, where is the race prediction? If its not there please add an option to allow us to gleam at the future and ponder if we will be graced by a dry race or the hell that is the wet.

Thank you for reading and not F1 related but please get the License for Formula E, I would enjoy a Formula E game in the same format you do the F1 games in.

Melbourn: leaving pits when pit limiter comes of, am restricted to 4th gear
Malaysia: Pit entrance lane from track to left turn, restricted to 1st gear. 
                   From left turn to where pit limiter comes on, no speed restriction.

Assume this is a bug.

Bullsh1t pit Lane exit bug got me DQ'd from race.. This is becoming a joke... This was after I was also put on slicks in the rain on a 100% raining race..

Come on Codemasters.... 

https://youtu.be/xsurUlfvjFQ

I don't know if it's been noticed, but there is a glitch with the fuel mixes. Rich fuel is slower then standard mix. I think they all need looked at, as it's not working properly. Also online multiplayer is way out of sync, with online players vehicles being In different places on the track compared to each online player. Also engines sounds of other cars overpower your own car to much, needs adjusted, this is on all game modes. 

shootm3 said:
Bullsh1t pit Lane exit bug got me DQ'd from race.. This is becoming a joke... This was after I was also put on slicks in the rain on a 100% raining race..

Come on Codemasters.... 

As much as I agree with you on the random dsq's the game has and the pitlane bug you had which is stupid the pit crew are not obliged to pick a tyre out for you. Once the rain starts to fall.

You must make that decision yourself manually by pressing the dpad and selecting what tyre you intend to be on until you hear inter's confirmed for this stop. I know from experience the same has happen to me    

shootm3 said:

Come on Codemasters.... 

jeebus krikey ...

CM have control over the car in the Pit Lane ..... and you get a PL Blocking penalty when no other cars are around .....

thank GOD, I did not preorder /  buy the game. issues like this will keep me away from spending any $ on it.

until properly fixed.

i see no difference in CM this year. it appears the game simply was never finished / QC tested .....

Game mode: Quick Race
Track: Australia
Car: McLaren
Setup: Default
Controller: Standard PS4 Controller

Qually 1 was wet as was qually 2. At the end of qually 2 as time runs out i was top of the timing board. On a sidenote the timing board doesnt seem to update in real time. When the qually 2 session results load, i am now P11 and out of qually. All the other cars have run options as have the top ten. It makes no sense.
I restarted the session and same result again. Also the cars end qually 2 both times, in the exact same positions and exact same laptimes as they had in the session i restarted!
I watched qually on the LIVE TV feed option and everyone was running intermediates, all the way till the end of qually.
Also rosberg and a few other in qually 2 failed to complete a full lap, they come into the pits at sector 3 instead of crossing the start / finish straight. This happen both times.

Just had my first online race with a league and we have had to delay it as its a mess.

Here`s the online bugs,  PS4.

Despite my assists being set at what I normally have they did not match what the car was doing, brake assist, pit assist and traction control were all ON when they clearly said in the menu that they were OFF.  

The lag or game delay was all over the place.  I was 1st and 2nd at one stage, whilst my colleagues were reporting that they were first or second, similarly I was 5th when I finished yet I ended up 9th on the finishing table.

I also got taken out by a car on track when supposedly nobody was near. Lag that coincides with the last point maybe?

Lastly at the end of the race I had a penalty, why I have no idea, nothing flashed up during the race and I did nothing wrong.

Basically, its a waste of time online. I have fibre broadband and all the other guys suffered the same.

Archived