Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

I've just completed this week's main event and finished 1st, but it gave me a score of 0. I also started last because the same happened in Qualifying. This hasn't happened to me in weeks past. Has anyone else had this issue? (PS4)

Edited by AdamSuperChamp1

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your Multiplayer issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. 

Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  

it starts with kimi in China, nothing counts, 0 points. this is not fair. tried this twice and then after weeks  of abstinence today again, and the issue still exists. last time i read that the issue will be closed with 1.06 oder 1.07 but now we have 1.8 and is still the same. this is not fair. and everytime i won the races but he says (as you can see in the target line) : vorbei which means done or quit. that makes no sense to me

Platform is PC

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) problem starts from beginning now till 1.08

Game Mode: Single Player, Direct X 11, weekly event

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?  yes, occurs everytime i tried the weekly event

How do you make the problem happen?: please see description, trying to drive with the driver and finished the target

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue    - cant fix the issue by myself
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) - gaepad, but it doesnt matter withe the problem
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   see attached

thanks from germany

IMG_20200907_172830.jpg

Edited by Ollex

Can you also add your connectivity settings too @Ollex. So Wired/Wireless, NAT, do you have issues connecting to other online modes at all?

For me this has happened alot of times in f1 2019, next weeks event will probably work for you as it should. Some weeks the game just wont let you set a score. 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, BarryBL said:

Can you also add your connectivity settings too @Ollex. So Wired/Wireless, NAT, do you have issues connecting to other online modes at all?

wireless or lan doesnt matter. i have noo pro blems to be connected to online modes. just in this.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I was doing the weekly event with Ricciardo on Silverstone. When I entered the straight, there were 4 wheels on the straight. There was no car to overtake, so just 4 wheels.

• Platform

ps4

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

version 1.09

• Game-mode?

weekly event

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

it was only in lap 51 of 52. In earlier laps the problem didnt happen. 2 corners ago Grosjean was out of the race, but Grosjean was a few places behind me.

• How do you make the problem happen?

doing the weekly event

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I trier a few flashbacks, but every time it happened again.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

fanatec csl elite f1

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

32D9A7A3-9B76-4200-AF3A-E55A682CD50B.thumb.jpeg.eff9f5d020b61ce2df1d24a67ca860e5.jpeg

This could be a connectivity issue. Could you check and see if this happens to you in the next Weekly Event @RemWal96. Obviously, replicating this for you would be hard.

so after 2 weeks break and now installing patch 1.09 and 1.10 the weekly event is still buggy. i reached the target to be 5th with ricciardo but again 0 points. i mean now third time, after patched this issue and its still not working. 

and what the .... are doing those tyre on start/finish line? without a body of a car? is it safety car 4.0???

F1_2020_photo_stereo_20200928_174317.png

Edited by Ollex

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

This could be a connectivity issue. Could you check and see if this happens to you in the next Weekly Event @RemWal96. Obviously, replicating this for you would be hard.

I’ll check it in the next event 👍🏼

• Like 1

This is most definitely not a connectivity issue. I've had it happen in Britain as well as a friend of mine too. Now that The Esports Italy event is here, it has happened there too. No tires left floating in the track here, just the Alpha Tauri hovering around the track.

F1® 2020_Italy no wheels 3.jpg

F1® 2020_Italy no wheels.jpg

On 9/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, BarryBL said:

No it couldn´t, as i have the same problems and i informed you. Connection is best with LAN and WLAN also.
the problems with the points you  don´t get after the weekly event still occurs.

since july is a long time to didn´t find the issue or the solution and for this you should gave credits to all those who have this problem. i mean we buy a expensive product and after 10 Patches it is still not really playable 😞