Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 - Seeing it Through to the End Achievement Not Working/Bugged (Xbox)

My issue involves an achivement not unlocking called 'Seeing it Through to the End' on Xbox which requires you to 'Apply all vehicle upgrades from one department'.

In my career modes I have completed a sector of the R&D tree by the end of season 1, no pop, completed a different sector within season 2, no pop. started a new career altogether and completed another sector by the end of season 1 and still no pop. The achievement traker on xbox did seem to track the achievement up to 92% complete but no higher.

I am playing on an Xbox 1 on version 1.22. The issue is career mode related. Have now completed a total of 3 department trees across 2 careers. I only play via a controller.

Am I interperating the achievement incorrectly or is this bugged as I expect?

Any feedback would be greatly apreciated,

TurP

Hi Ryan, 

We do need you to complete the template and fill in your details when possible. Also, can you please add screenshots too so we can check.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
  • Platform
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

A lot of our Patch Updates and fixes come directly from completed forum bug reports, and providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.