Jump to content Jump to content

Championship Price money info?

Speedyol5919321

TLDR: I was wondering if there is any info about Championship/rally Price money ingame regarding single-player Career mode? 

I have completed 2 rallies with 6 stages each. (out of total 6 rally / 36 stages)
-The first podium I got 97 000 Ingame money. (1st)
-The second 1st place I got no prize money at all.

This is within the same championship, it's not driving the same event twice. Can I find the prices for the 3rd rally event that is "next up" before I start it for instance? (in the picture) perhaps a price payout list for 1st-5th or how far down you get a reward.

HpBiRcL.jpg

1 hour ago, Speedyol5919321 said:

TLDR: I was wondering if there is any info about Championship/rally Price money ingame regarding single-player Career mode?

Yes, there is.
Go to My Team -> click on Events -> then you see at the bottom "rewards".
I don't know wich button it is on PC, but on X-Box One it is RT, on PS4 probably R2.

2 hours ago, Speedyol5919321 said:

-The second 1st place I got no prize money at all.

Strange.
You should get money after every rally and at the end of the championship.

2 hours ago, Speedyol5919321 said:

This is within the same championship, it's not driving the same event twice. Can I find the prices for the 3rd rally event that is "next up" before I start it for instance? (in the picture) perhaps a price payout list for 1st-5th or how far down you get a reward.

You can only see how much you can get if you get 1st place there.
You obviously get less, if you place worse.
You always get money, just for participating I guess and it gets more, if you advance in difficulty.
I'm at around 250k for a rally win and 1.5 million for a championship win.

Archived