Jump to content Jump to content

Time Trial not updating my time

1 - A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here

When I start a time trial, the game seems to track the very first lap I do, but after that, the delta disappears, and the game does not track my delta at all.  Worse, it doesn`t seem to save any of my new times.  I have posted 2 pictures: an old TT attempt, with a (terrible) lap around 1:28, and then another pic with my best time of the session, with a lap around 1:27.  For whatever reason, the game does not update my time.  I know the game "knows" I have done a faster/new lap, because my challenge (complete 15 clean TT laps) updates, but the leaderboard doesn't.  I have had this issue on ALL the tracks, it doesn't seem to happen just with one or two.

2 - Platform pc

3 - What version of the game you are using 1.10

4 - Game mode Time Trial

5 - We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes, it actually happens ALL THE TIME.  I restart the game, I restart my PC, I restart my router,  and the problem persists.  I have only tried in the DRY, not the WET.

6 - How do you make the problem happen? Time trial, after the first completed, clean lap.  From that point on, the bug appears

7 - What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue Restart game, restart PC, restart router

8 -  What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) FANATEC CSL 1.1 Elite + loadcell pedals

Screen shots attached.

Old.jpg

New.jpg

• Administrator

Hi @MarcusBattaglia,

I've tried to replicate this, and seems to work as designed. 

Can I just clarify your method of replication matches mine (Throughout this, my delta worked fine):

1.  Time Trail > Any Car > Any Track
  2.  Set Laptime 1 > End Session
  3.  Reset Time Trail > Same Car > Same Track
  4.  Improve Laptime 2 and improve > End Session
  5.  Check Leaderboards for improved time.

20200930123058_1.jpg20200930122118_1.jpg20200930123036_1.jpg

Hey,

I've managed to make a short video of the problem.  I uploaded it to my channel on youtube (I will remove later).

As you can see, I started a brand new TT, Mercedes, used my setup, and opened a lap.. and the delta comparison or my sector time show as "---".  When I quit and go back to the garage, you can see that I do have a valid time, so I should get a delta and sector time comparison.  On top op that, like I said, when I quit the session, my new lap time, faster, is not saved.

I closed TT, and restarted the session, and the same thing happened.

Video

Archived