F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Dirty Driver

Do you think you are dirty driver?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you are dirty driver?

Speaking purely about online play:

I have an S safety rating, so I guess I'm not a dirty driver? I don't cut corners, I don't intentionally hit anyone and if I do, I always back off/give the position back. If I don't qualify well or have to start from the back due to an invalidated lap, I will tend to wait for mistakes rather than cut my way through the field. In a full lobby, the first corner is always going to be a nightmare for those ahead of you, you can gain lots of places there. The second and 3rd corners are also problematic for the midfield pack, assuming they didn't all crash in the first corner(which has happened). I usually finish in the top 5-8 when starting at the back and have had the occasional podium/win too, just by waiting for mistakes.

Yes, i am a dirty driver, but for The AI. I never play online, (I'm so bad with gamepad) so just for myteam and career mode i kill other cars on purpose.
I don't care about the AI, i can't hurt their feelings or make them angry.😄

On 9/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, hsf said:

Speaking purely about online play:

I have an S safety rating, so I guess I'm not a dirty driver? I don't cut corners, I don't intentionally hit anyone and if I do, I always back off/give the position back. If I don't qualify well or have to start from the back due to an invalidated lap, I will tend to wait for mistakes rather than cut my way through the field. In a full lobby, the first corner is always going to be a nightmare for those ahead of you, you can gain lots of places there. The second and 3rd corners are also problematic for the midfield pack, assuming they didn't all crash in the first corner(which has happened). I usually finish in the top 5-8 when starting at the back and have had the occasional podium/win too, just by waiting for mistakes.

I was a S rating but had to relegate myself to B rating so I can actually get in lobbies with lots of people 

1 hour ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

I was a S rating but had to relegate myself to B rating so I can actually get in lobbies with lots of people 

Yes, this is an issue I've found also. But I refuse to compensate, I want my S! Lol.

• Haha 1