F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Change owner League

My question is this: I am the owner of a league, which has 20 registered drivers (I do not run). There is one person, not within the league, to whom I would like to pass the ownership. Since there is no more room inside to invite him, is there a way I can give my place to him and then he comes in and I go out?

Never tried something like this before. Maybe you can give the ownership to someone else within the league, than leave and they can invite the new one.

18 hours ago, Akkan74 said:

Never tried something like this before. Maybe you can give the ownership to someone else within the league, than leave and they can invite the new one.

I am the owner and do not occupy any slots in the league. The others are all full and that's why I can't add anyone.
I, to one of the drivers in the league, can only promote the role and make him an admin. But if I quit then all the slots are still occupied.
What I need is to be able to leave the league and give the seat to another one (but the one of the owner who does NOT occupy slots).