Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Fix the game. 
we had a league race that was disaster. Here is my video

League race Xbox. 
the video explains all. 
Not sure I need to do your job by inserting it in your “template.” So, you’re welcome for helping you make this game better. 

Also, it happened again tonight with another league race. The game crashed, and horrible FPS. It’s unplayable. 

Hi @ShelbyUSA

Thanks for adding your Multiplayer issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. 

Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose internally. Providing this is critical for us to investigate your issue.

Do you job. I don’t work for you. I am sure it’s not a new revelation. BTW, you’re welcome for spending the time to help this game/your revenue continues. Lazy. 

I'm just going to lock and hide this. 

You are entitled to do as you please, however, like previously mentioned, we need the bug report for a number of critical reasons, especially on a Multiplayer issue. To work off the back of guess work, without knowing your configuration, network settings etc provides too many variables. Do you have a report code?

The method is the same for everyone. We ask the same of everyone, regardless of issue. Work with us and provide a bug report, and I can get this investigated.