Jump to content Jump to content

Facility upgrade stuck on My Teams

rrosolem

Hi @BarryBL

I am using the bug template to report the issue.

1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here

I just finished playing Season 1 in My Team and I noticed one of the facility upgrades (Marketing - Sponsor Relations) never got upgraded. It is still stuck on some date in August but the season already ended. I find that something must be wrong as it wouldn't take several months (6+ months from the date I chose to upgrade) for this to happen. I did select other facility upgrades that have already been completed.

2. Platform

PS4

3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

v. 1.09 

4. Game-mode?

My Team

5. We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

I am not sure if I can replicate it.

6. How do you make the problem happen?

By choosing a particular facility to get upgraded

7. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I don't know exactly what to try as I cannot cancel the facility upgrade

8. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29

9. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

No screenshots.

It would be good to know soon if I can keep playing my current My Team campaign, or this means I need to restart again (I hope not).

Thanks,

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, rrosolem said:

Hi @BarryBL,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am attaching the PS4 save files here but can't take a screenshot of the facilities at the moment (mid-session save). Hope this helps for now.

PS4.zip

@rrosolem, thanks for the save. Please add screenshots when possible so I can send straight to devs.

i have problems like this since weeks.

i made Upgrades for the quality control at the beginning of my first season in three (!!!) categories.... now im in the middle of season 2 and the upgrades doesnt finish...after over 'one year' in the game after it should be finish.... 

Archived