Jump to content Jump to content

Fuel assist activating bug

Since the last patch (1.10) whenever i participate in a weekly challenge or the f1 esports event for the first time, my assists are normal and the game runs fine, but when i close the game and try to participate again the fuel assist activates and i can not turn it off although i do turn it off in the settings and in the event assists, i tried using the premade assists where the fuel assist is off but without success, when i play multiplayer inline the fuel assist is off and the game runs normally, i tried to verify the integreties of the game but it didn't work as well . i play on the steam version of the game on patch 1.10 with wired connection/1375886845_F12020Screenshot2020_10.01-20_34_08_17.thumb.png.f5d1a2b5a21297914d17ac097ff0283e.png

F1 2020 Screenshot 2020.10.01 - 20.33.37.13.png

2 hours ago, Micka260 said:

Did someone know how to fix it ?

Unfortunately we're at the mercy of CM. They need to fix it. There is nothing we can do except wait around for them to fix it. It's a weekend so they ignore the issues they create until Monday rolls around again.

• Administrator
22 hours ago, TeenierNeilb69 said:

With developers already. See other bug.  

planned fix? @BarryBL as it knobbles the flagship esport october qualifying event so it probably should be high priority for next patch or at least a hotfix

Is and planned fix already on the way.

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Should now be solved through the latest Online Services maintenance.

It's still not fixed. Saying it "should" be solved now basically means you're not entirely sure. I'm confused on the process that CM goes through. Do they not test out each game platform and see for themselves if it's fixed on PS4,XBOX, PC etc..... I'm on PS4 and it's 7 hours later from when you said it "should" be solved... and well, it's not. If I'm a mechanic and I'm redoing someones brakes. I'm not going to return their car and say your brakes should work now, I'm going to test it so I'm sure.

Archived