Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Podium pass extreme amount of xp

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: Today a i played my first race of driver career mode it was a 5 lapper and a shorter season (10) i finished the race and on the end screen where you can see how many podium pass xp you got it was an extreme amount of points and all the skins was unlocked because of that
  • Platform: pc
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen):1.10
  • Game-mode? Driver career
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? I haven't done anything but yes this problem happend 2 times
  • How do you make the problem happen? i played the next race in career mode
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue nothing
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Wheel thrustmaster tx racing wheel ferrari 458 italia edition
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
  • First race:
  • Second race:

Hi @okaui,

Thanks for the bug report and additional info that you provided. This issue should be fixed now following a game server update. We can't remove the XP that you have already been awarded, but this shouldn't affect anyone else now.

Regards,
Hoo.