F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport: Which is Street Circuit Location are you looking forward to playing?

San Francisco any day.

That city track is probably the best city track in the entire Grid 1. Especially the crazy jumps that the track has.

San Fran is great, but I love Washington in a slower car such as the Classic Mini or the Intergrale. Do enjoy Dubai as well.

None of them really, to be honest. All about the circuits for me..
tbh it is for me too although iwill probably have a run on the street tracks at some stage the race tracks are where my attention is going for the most part

San Francisco was my favourite in Grid 1, it will still be my favourite in Autosport.

Open wheel street races in Grid 1 were my favourite races. They were intense as one mistake could see you wrecking your car into a wall. As I'm not the best at getting the right racing line and braking / accelerating at the right points on circuit I've always done better in street races so that's probably why I prefer them :)

Open wheel street races in Grid 1 were my favourite races. They were intense as one mistake could see you wrecking your car into a wall. As I'm not the best at getting the right racing line and braking / accelerating at the right points on circuit I've always done better in street races so that's probably why I prefer them :)
I think @Loore said there are 1 or 2 Open wheel races on street circuits in Autosport but generally they're confined to the proper circuits in the game. I'm the opposite  to you then as I find trying to  get around a bumpy street track harder than a normal race track as being a bit of a late breaker as I do tend to   go on into a barrier in those instances. :p On racetracks that's never a problem to me as I know where to put the car and brake in order to progress up the order and make my moves. On a street especially when it's a track I don't know I find it hard

Didn't really enjoy of any of the city tracks from G2 apart from Barcelona.
So looking forward to that without the street splits.
Actually looking forward to the returning g2 tracks without the bollard fences and split routes.

@Loore‌ would it be possible to get the tracks broken up into their individual routes highlighted?
I think you guys did something similar in grid 2.

Gotta go with SF as no long beach....

The AI made Long Beach a real pain. They always end up ramming you at the begining of the race.

none. gimme proper racing tracks any day. cannot believe donnington has been left out yet again

Cannot believe it too but also Nürburgring GP is missing from the first game :(

Looking forward to the street circuits with some American Classic Muscle :D