Jump to content Jump to content

Guys,

F1 is one of the best racing games on the market.  I've never bought every series game in my life, but F1 is different.

First of all, thanks for listening to my post last year in regards to adding a 'Manager Mode' where we can create a team and manage it.

Moving forward, what if we could have more tracks that are not on the traditional F1 Season, but are popular tracks in the Motorsport realm? Such examples could be all the old F1 Tracks from the moment F1 started. Notably, I would love to be able to race the new generation F1 cars on the Nordschleife, Le Mans Track, Watkins Glen, Pocono (USA), and Sepang (Just to name a few). These could of course be DLC packs which allows you guys to generate more revenue. 

SCENARIO MODE

On top of what we already have, how about adding a scenario mode? Ex. We have the opportunity to replicate what Lewis Hamilton did in 2008 on the last corner of Brazil to win the Championship. Or perhaps when Senna finished the race with a damaged gearbox. Other historic, yet notable scenarios can be found on the F1 YouTube Channel.

MORE CARS

The current car line up is awesome! But how about having the old school cars as well? Think back from the beginning of F1, until present times. It would be awesome to have the option to drive any of the previous f1 generation cars (and even earlier gen F2 and F3 cars).

CAREER MODE

With My Team basically taking over career mode, it needs to be revamped. Similarly like what FIFA did, we have an option of creating a character that starts from 12 years old or perhaps you guys give us an option to follow someone's career path. E.g. We start as the 11/12 year old Lewis Hamilton meeting Ron Dennis. Then we race through the Karting series in order to qualify up towards the formula cars, and finally into F1. Based on our performance we might be offered the McLaren seat, or we should start with a lower team in order to earn the McLaren team. Also, the decisions we make (Clothes we wear, interview questions, social media interactions with fans) should affect our career and how our peer drivers as well as teams look at us. This will seperate Career From My Tram.

MY TEAM

This was an awesome addition!! Let's tweak it - I love that we are not able to win everything on the first season.
What if we keep everything as is, but just build on it. 

We start with choosing an engine supplier. But as we become more successful, we have the option to start creating our own engine units. And eventually having sister teams or new teams we buy out that they can start using our engines (More income for our team). Also, how about the ability to choose where our HQ will be located.  And then within the location we choose, we are able to choose different properties for our HQ. And then we can start building in the property as time progresses. We also have an option to change HQ locations or buying bigger facilities. We should also be able to build our own test track where we have our test drivers teat new components that we develop before putting it on the main drivers cars.

Also, it would be cool if you guys could approach actual real life companies where we can sign them as sponsors in the game. Smaller businesses might be interested in this or even bigger companies. This allows more brand exposure for them as people stream your games too. Also, I can envision that as a player, I have for example Samsung as my technology sponsor...and based on the money I receive and the technological Samsung powered equipment in game, I might even start like samaung in real life and even become a real life customer.
just food for thought.

These are somethings that would be awesome if they were implemented gradually over F1 2021 and beyond.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

My YouTube channel documenting My Team Walkthrough and tips:

Minion Inc Gaming

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYiS94GdPJ3QoIIWyWvaSZWzCHsQnlPc

Edited by MinionIncGaming
Grammar
  • Agree 2
28 minutes ago, TheRacingOracle said:

Moving forward, what if we could have more tracks that are not on the traditional F1 Season, but are popular tracks in the Motorsport realm? Such examples can be all the old F1 Tracks from the moment F1 start, Notably, I would love to be able to race the new generation F1 cars on the Nordschleife, Le Mand Track, Watkins Glen, Pocono (USA), and Sepang (Just to name a few). These could of course be DLC packs which allows you guys to generate more revenue.

Currently, licensing issues prevent this because CM gets permission to run the tracks on the F1 calendar. However, for all we know, CM and FIA could be discussing something to the effect of a "fantasy season" for next year's game because of the support the idea gets whenever it's brought up here. Additionally, if such a thing is included, we're most likely to get circuits from this list. According to the notes thereon, a few of the circuits are less likely to appear than others due to FIA licensing issues of their own.

• Thanks 1

All of that would be more than welcome of course, but I’d much prefer to see what’s already in the game (or has been before) fleshed out as far as it can possibly go.

Throughout this franchise it just feels (to me) like the goal has only ever been to get something “good enough” with seemingly no real desire or ambition to make much of anything in the game(s) truly “great”.

5 hours ago, TheRacingOracle said:

Guys,

F1 is one of the best racing games on the market.  I've never bought every series game in my life, but F1 is different.

first of all, thanks for listening to my post last yeaer in regards adding a 'Manager Mode' where we can create a team and manage it.

Moving forward, what if we could have more tracks that are not on the traditional F1 Season, but are popular tracks in the Motorsport realm? Such examples can be all the old F1 Tracks from the moment F1 start, Notably, I would love to be able to race the new generation F1 cars on the Nordschleife, Le Mand Track, Watkins Glen, Pocono (USA), and Sepang (Just to name a few). These could of course be DLC packs which allows you guys to generate more revenue. 

SCENARIO MODE

On top of what we already have, how about adding a scenario mode? Ex. We have the opportunity to replicate what Lewis Hamilton did in 2008 on the last corner of Brazil to win the Championship. Or perhaps when Senna finished the race with a damaged gearbox.testother historic, notable scenarios that can be found on F1 YouTube Channel.

MORE CARS

The current car line ups are awesome. But how about having the old school cars as well. Think back from the beginning of F1, until present times. It would be awesome yo have the option to drive any of the previous f1 generation cars (and even F2 and f3).

CAREER MODE

With My Team basically taking over career mode,  it needs to be revamped. Similar like what FIFA did, how about creating a character from 12 years old or perhaps you guys give us an option to folloe someone's career path. E.g. We start as the 11/12 year old Lewis Hamilton meeting Ron Dennis. Then we race through the Karting series in order to qualify up towards the formula cars, and finally into F1. Based on our performance we might be offered the MvLaren seat, or we should start with a lower team in order to earn the McLaren team. Also, the decisions we make (Clothes we wear, interview questions, social media interactions with fans) should affect our career and how our peer drivers as well as teams look at us.  This will seperate Career From My Tram.

MY TEAM

This was an awesome addition!! Let's tweak it - I love that we are not able to win everything on the first season.
What if we keep everything as is, but just build on it. 

We start with choosing an engine supplier. But as we become more successful, we have the option to start creating our own engine units. And eventually having sister teams or new teams we buy out that they can start using our engines (More income for our team). Also, how about the ability to choose where our HQ will be located.  And then within the location we choose, we are able to choose different properties for our HQ. And then we can start building in the property as time progresses. We also have an option to change HQ locations or buying bigger facilities. We should also be able to build our own test track where we have our test drivers teat new components that we develop before putting it on the main drivers cars.

Also, it would be cool if you guys could approach actual real life companies where we can sign them as sponsors in the game. Smaller businesses might be interested in this or even bigger companies. This allows more brand exposure for them as people stream your games too. Also, I can envision that as a player, I have for example Samsung as my technology sponsor...and based on the money I receive and the technological Samsung powered equipment in game, I might even start like samaung in real life and even become a real life customer.
just food for thought.

These are somethings that would be awesome if they were implemented gradually over F1 2021 and beyond.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

My YouTube channel documenting My Team Walkthrough and tips:

Minion Inc Gaming

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYiS94GdPJ3QoIIWyWvaSZWzCHsQnlPc

Dude My team was too easy if you did all your practice programs you would be able to win races on raw pace in your first season 

Seasonal calendar changes is a must for 2021 in my opinion. It's arguably the only thing that stops me playing after I have the best car and won both of the championships, I just get bored of the same race calendar.

Also, it should be noted that in my current save(season 4 out of 10), I have everything upgraded on the car, all of the facilities are maxed out and I'm on course to win the championship for my second season(comfortably I might add). With that in mind, I have nothing to spend my money or R&D points on except contracts and regulation changes at the end of the season. So how about we build our own engine?

Maybe add some new 'invitational events' with brand new circuits such as the Goodwood hill climb, which F1 cars have competed in before.

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, hsf said:

Seasonal calendar changes is a must for 2021 in my opinion. It's arguably the only thing that stops me playing after I have the best car and won both of the championships, I just get bored of the same race calendar.

Also, it should be noted that in my current save(season 4 out of 10), I have everything upgraded on the car, all of the facilities are maxed out and I'm on course to win the championship for my second season(comfortably I might add). With that in mind, I have nothing to spend my money or R&D points on except contracts and regulation changes at the end of the season. So how about we build our own engine?

Maybe add some new 'invitational events' with brand new circuits such as the Goodwood hill climb, which F1 cars have competed in before.

AWESOME IDEA!

And we have to organize the transportation and logistics to attend these events. And set out our booths and choose which events we will partake in!

Yeah, I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to win almost every race. I'm about to start Season 3. I won the Drivers in Season 2 but my teammate was not scoring enough points.

So I signed Carlos Sainz as my teammate for S3 and my finances are starting to look pretty comfortable.  I know I'll probably get to a point after winning the constructors that I'll get bored. Hence always coming up with ideas on how to improve the game and writing these blogs.

CODEMASTERS are doing a fantastic job with the F1 series and I honestly want to continue supporting them and buying their products until even my grandkids will get into it 😂 - God willing.

If they continue with their current progress and listen to their customers ofcourse.   

SIDE NOTE - FOLLOW SEASON 3 HERE:

Edited by TheRacingOracle
Season 3 Follow link
On 10/4/2020 at 9:10 AM, SomaticCoast375 said:

Dude My team was too easy if you did all your practice programs you would be able to win races on raw pace in your first season 

With the AI at 110%? 

If so, no point playing the game - ring up Toto & tell him you’re ready to take Valtteri’s seat for 2021! :classic_cool:

• Agree 3
  • 2 months later...

F1 2021 suggestions:

1) Possibility of building up our personal engine. After 2 or 3 season you can win drivers and constructors championships. I think we need some new challanges. Starting from the beginning of MyTeam I'd like to see the possibility of building up my power unit, obviously expensive, so not so recommended at the start, assembling the components purchased from different companies. Then losing all the R&D done on the old PU and restart it on our PU. 

2) Slower R&D, raising the costs up to a maximum of 20% of their actual cost. 

3) More FOM chassis and steering wheels options, choosing between solutions similar to Mercedes one, or Red Bull one, and so on. An even more personalized car. Then a larger livery manager 

4) Classic cars that really made history. I mean, I don't really care about 2003 Williams once I have F2004. And I don't care about 2010s cars. Bring back Ferrari 312t2, Mclaren m23, Lotus 72d and 79, Ferrari 412t2 and give us Brabham bt52, 1984 Mclaren Mp4/2. And two modern cars that made history: 2014 Mercedes and 2020 Mercedes. 

5) Cool if we will get Fia F3

6) improvements in phisics, more realistic ers management and engine modes