Jump to content Jump to content

When Pikes peak becomes available to all classes...

Nightswipe

dbs213 said:
I don't think a Mini would even have its engine running at the top of the peak.
Its a good thing you don't need an engine to roll downhill. While Pikes may be boring and quite long in a mini, it should be an option. not part of the campaign, but an option. On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.

JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
 On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.
That game is 30 FPS isn't it?
Probably. Played it on Xbone because that's what we got, and I'm not buying it on PC. The physics are terrible and completely inconsistent. I should sue for my life back.
JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
 On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.
Worst part is, it could be fun with decent physics, or if it resembled anything like driving a car. Never had a racing game feel so vague as that. And I'm a fan of Burnout.
JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
Worst part is, it could be fun with decent physics, or if it resembled anything like driving a car. Never had a racing game feel so vague as that. And I'm a fan of Burnout.

Archived