Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When Pikes peak becomes available to all classes...

Do we know if we will get the option to drive the stage in reverse? Would be nice to go DOWN the mountain as well :)

I don't think a Mini would even have its engine running at the top of the peak.

Of course it would be somewhat boring to drive this track with the Mini. But there is one thing you can do about it ; avoid it :)

Fingers crossed for a reverse and bump 2.

dbs213 said:
Its a good thing you don't need an engine to roll downhill. While Pikes may be boring and quite long in a mini, it should be an option. not part of the campaign, but an option. On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.

JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
 On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.
That game is 30 FPS isn't it?

JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
 On a side note, for kicks and giggles I completed a 4 hour race around America in The Crew last night. Wasn't worth it.
Probably. Played it on Xbone because that's what we got, and I'm not buying it on PC. The physics are terrible and completely inconsistent. I should sue for my life back.

JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
Worst part is, it could be fun with decent physics, or if it resembled anything like driving a car. Never had a racing game feel so vague as that. And I'm a fan of Burnout.

JZStudios said:
dbs213 said:
Worst part is, it could be fun with decent physics, or if it resembled anything like driving a car. Never had a racing game feel so vague as that. And I'm a fan of Burnout.

I was already put off from The Crew when they said a permanent connection was required, now I know that I shouldn't be too sad about not getting it.