Sign in to follow this  

Which Discipline will you start your career with on Grid Autosport

KazzyMac said:
Andi said:
UTNOVA said:
everything except drift, I don't understand why this mode is so fashion...
It isn't but CM think pleasing a few and taking away a bit from the core disciplines is better. The day they finally realise how few people really care about tuner/street/drift and make a proper racing game like TOCA will be a glorious one, this is a step towards that.
yeah it's about making little steps in the right direction besides at least this time we can leave those disciplines alone if we want to. We can pick and choose where we go at any point I'm not totally ruling out street and tuner and I may do a career at some stage where I focus moer on those disciplines rather than my favourite ones. All I know is that for my first career I'm focusing moer on the track based ones and doing no more than the odd season in the other 2
I personally think Street will be quite fun and I like doing Time Attacks with friends so there's something in Tuner for that, but on a whole I just prefer proper racing. Each to their own though; I'm going to give them all a go eventually but I know for a fact that -everyone- I know will be doing Touring Cars and Open Wheel. Popularity =P
yeah so do I. I was mostly thinking of doing it this way to add a little bit more replayability and give me a reason to come back to the game later at some point as I can see myself wanting to do more than one career here anyway given how much it looks like the game has got in it.

I'm in for the endurance, the strategy of managing your tire wear seems appealing, however I'm also actually quite interested in the drift events if they play out well, makes a nice break from the core game from time to time. 

Touring car's and Open Wheel also look very promising for online play...

Touring, Endurance & Open Wheel all appeal to me very strongly. Out of the 3, I'd say it would have to be Touring Cars :)

Ollie24 said:
Touring, Endurance & Open Wheel all appeal to me very strongly. Out of the 3, I'd say it would have to be Touring Cars :)
yeah I think those aer the most popular disciplines they appeal to me most too

SVENOS said:
I'll directly starting to play online. Multiplayer is the most fun :)
I unfortunately don't like being wrecked, so I never play online on any racing game, outside of races with my friends.

SVENOS said:
I'll directly starting to play online. Multiplayer is the most fun :)
I unfortunately don't like being wrecked, so I never play online on any racing game, outside of races with my friends.

same here I don't play multiplayer on any game unless it's like a Christmas game with family That's another reason why I'm glad this games got a pretty extensive SP mode

Also after watching @Skid's livestream I now can't wait to get started I'm primed and ready to take on Ravenwest :D

Andi said:
UTNOVA said:
It isn't but CM think pleasing a few and taking away a bit from the core disciplines is better. The day they finally realise how few people really care about tuner/street/drift and make a proper racing game like TOCA will be a glorious one, this is a step towards that.
yeah it's about making little steps in the right direction besides at least this time we can leave those disciplines alone if we want to. We can pick and choose where we go at any point I'm not totally ruling out street and tuner and I may do a career at some stage where I focus moer on those disciplines rather than my favourite ones. All I know is that for my first career I'm focusing moer on the track based ones and doing no more than the odd season in the other 2
I think Street is ok, though I prefer actual circuits. At least it's still actually racing.

Awong124 said:
Andi said:
UTNOVA said:
I think Street is ok, though I prefer actual circuits. At least it's still actually racing.
exactly