Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reasonable Bug Feedback

I only see people raging about the game here and giving close to zero information to CM, so they can actually see what we are experiencing.
So Im going to do a list of bugs that I have encountered and you just answer which ones you got too.

1. Clipping left rear tyre

2. Sudden wheel movement ingame

3. Heavy FPS drop after the lights go out

4. Some MP drivers are ghosts and blink all the time, others do not blink and are solid.

5. MP Qualifying Bug, where one driver would have an abnormally good time (Happened only in fast qualifying so far)

6. The AI crash into you while you are standing somewhere on the track and do not alter their raceline

7. Huge deadzone on both the accelerator and the brake (Fanatec, Thrustmaster)

Feel free to add points and I will edit this list to include them.

Currently having issues with the 360 controller.
  • Doesn't work at all with the preset layouts, throttle is stuck to full and car stays in neutral. Using a custom layout solves the throttle issue.
  • With the custom layout, my car gradually veers to the left. In addition, the camera veers to the left, as if both thumbsticks are misaligned. I've made sure the thumbsticks are fine with Window's calibration tool, but the problem persists.
  • When I press any button, such as the d-pad for fuel mix etc, or the Y button to look back, the car violently veers to the left, usually causing me to hit a wall. The game in this state is unplayable.
I cannot see how my controller is at fault. Any other game where I use my controller works fine, including racing games (even GRID!), but nobody else seems to share my issue.

When coming out of pit after pitstop: not able too shift, car is stuck in second gear for couple of minutes.

• My experience with 2 systems is that the pedal deadzone issue occurs any time the wheel and pedals are connected as separate, individual input devices. See here for plenty of detail.
  • When both a steering wheel and Xbox 360 controller are connected at the same time, the car is stuck on full left lock on the steering and full throttle regardless of which device you choose to use in the settings menu.