Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 force feedback not working ????

hi all force feedback is not working with this game I have Logitech driving force gt wheel no force feedback so game is unplayable any suggestions ???

I have been having loads of issues with my GT wheel also. last 2 days I have been trying to fix this.
I have found that in 2015 the built in tools for setting up the wheel was useless.

To fix all of my issues I used the Logitech profiler.
Launch the profiler and set up a new profile for 2015
Click on "steering wheel" select "Axis properties" and bring the Sensitivity bar right down to 10%)
Click on the Option tab and then click on "Global device settings"
in that window I increased the Centring spring, spring effect and damper effect strength to 150 (Max) and it was loads better. try it.
But I am still having problems with the in game wheel profile keeps resorting to the logitech steering wheel and not the custom one I set up seems to happen every time I restart the game.

same issue here, looks like F1 2015 game not tested with the Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel

sods said:

I have been having loads of issues with my GT wheel also. last 2 days I have been trying to fix this.
I have found that in 2015 the built in tools for setting up the wheel was useless.

To fix all of my issues I used the Logitech profiler.
Launch the profiler and set up a new profile for 2015
Click on "steering wheel" select "Axis properties" and bring the Sensitivity bar right down to 10%)
Click on the Option tab and then click on "Global device settings"
in that window I increased the Centring spring, spring effect and damper effect strength to 150 (Max) and it was loads better. try it.
But I am still having problems with the in game wheel profile keeps resorting to the logitech steering wheel and not the custom one I set up seems to happen every time I restart the game.

This actually made the game playable. Thanks!