Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Xbox One] F1 2015. Please ban/Remove cheaters from time trial leaderboards

Hello, 
I just start playing a bit, and check some time trial tme and Im shoked!
Please ban this persons or rempve they statistics....some times its just freaky crazy

Next gamertags of chetrs and they times:
Singapore DRY: GeS xConclusion 1.32.797 (almost 9 sec gap from second place)
Belgium DRY: typeR Fletch F1 1.41.938 (almost 4 seconds gap)
Russia DRY: AJL140995 1.25.474 (almost !!! 11+ seconds gap)
Abu Dhabi DRY: ABR Getif 1.25.585 (13 seconds gap from second place)

this cheaters I just can ignore s big gap and only for dry weather (Im sure in wet it also some cheaters)

I cant even upload my time trail times to the leaderboard without exiting the session so it never loads me the next ghost or tells me where i am. Any idea how to fix this?

personally i think they are not hacking the game but they are finding the corners that can be cut without detection. more for programmers to lookinto and fix :(

your lucky you can see the leaderboard, every time i try and check it, it just says loading. thought it was my connection at 1st, but it is happening to others i know

I am also experiencing the same issue with the leaderboard - not loading (just sticks on Downloading contect) - only way to fix it is to restart my Xbox. Surely there must be a fix for this?!

They are not cheaters, it's propably a bug, Happened to me also, I remember that my fastest legit lap is 1.34 in Suzuka, however i was shocked when I discovered today that I am 2nd in leaderboards with 1:10, when I select the ghost lap, it doesn't even show the ghost car, really dissapointing....I think that I left time trial in the middle of the lap and the game count it as fastest lap, because 1:10 is completely unrealistic.... [PS4]

It's not cheaters its just a glitch where a time from another track is somehow loaded to the track in question.
Yes I think this happened in other F1 titles (!!) and when I raced their ghost, they went through walls and off the track out of site!