Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt Rally 3 camera suggestions

Currently In Dirt Rally 1 and 2 the position of the camera in cockpit view can be adjusted but sometimes only a limited amount. I understand this may be to do with how much the seat can be adjusted in that car irl, or maybe its clipping issues. But it would be great if players are able to adjust it as much as they want, like in Project cars 2 and Assetto Corsa. My preference is dashcam, but sometimes the dash is just too high on my screen, or the A-pillar is still taking up too much space. If i had more camera control I could lower the dash and zoom in more to see less A-pillar. 

Either that or have each view be able to be adjusted, including dash cam, like in WRC 9. 

And please include FOV options for dash cam too 🙂  And have FOV in the console versions pretty please!

Many thanks

• Agree 1
  • 5 months later...

Il faudrait une caméra bloqué en vu intérieure  comme dans la réalité !car je vois pas où et le fun et le réalisme en vu extérieur !!!!? En plus la vue extérieur permet une meilleure visibilité quand il pleut et une meilleure appréhension des virages ...plus facile en Somme !!du coup ils sont plus favorisés pour faire de meilleurs chronos !