Sign in to follow this  

How to find a job during quarantine?

Guys, today because of the epidemic a lot of businesses are closing down, how do you manage to have a stable income? Which professions are most in demand now?

IT stuff is usually the best you can do from the stability perspective. It will be event better in the future. Remote jobs are very common too.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the answer. I am looking at options or programming or QA. I also read on the Internet that a special popularity is now gaining a friend industry - online traders. Does anyone have experience in online trading, can cooperation with online brokers become a good option? I read on the Internet that many of them offer optimal conditions for cooperation, such as Binomo, Exmo, IQ Option and many others. I have seen a huge number of such offices.

Edited by souza13alex

Programming will be always OK as a job. It has some health issues but many other jobs too. Working 8 hours a day at the computer is non-sense. During Covid everybody can see IT is necessary and everything there is possible to do remotely.

Online trading is possible but you need somebody with good math background at least. Without it it's just guessing and possible good fun. And I mean automated trading. Manual is usually good for sending money to others.