next update

I expect the patch to release on Monday. So far this game cycle, almost all patches were released on Monday, so I think it will happen again next week.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

And the F2 20 Seasson update

Wait, they're gonna add new F2 drivers into the grid? 

1 hour ago, DRTApophis said:

Wait, they're gonna add new F2 drivers into the grid? 

Probably yes like they did last year, as the F2 grid we have in the game is from 2019, so they will update so we get the drivers that are racing this year.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Probably yes like they did last year, as the F2 grid we have in the game is from 2019, so they will update so we get the drivers that are racing this year.

If that's the case then it's absolutely amazing! I wanted Tsunoda so badly especially after knowing Honda is gonna abandon F1 (What a blow to F1 as a whole and his chance to join...sigh).

But will they get rid of drivers that aren't participating 2020? Like Anthoine....

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, DRTApophis said:

If that's the case then it's absolutely amazing! I wanted Tsunoda so badly especially after knowing Honda is gonna abandon F1 (What a blow to F1 as a whole and his chance to join...sigh).

But will they get rid of drivers that aren't participating 2020? Like Anthoine....

Don't know how it will afect the MyTeam mode for signing them but I suppose that will be something like this: if you start a new mode maybe you can sign the new drivers from f2 2020, if you have already started one not sure if they will be added to the market list.

About the drivers from f2 2019 that are not driving this year (like anthoine unfortunately) in the showroom it will appear both f2 2019 and f2 2020 like in last year game (but with f2 2018 and f2 2019) but not sure if you can drive with them. 

image.png

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, ReimvomSchleim said:

I expect the patch to release on Monday. So far this game cycle, almost all patches were released on Monday, so I think it will happen again next week.

My feeling is that it has been mostly Tuesdays. We have league race scheduled for Tuesdays and we've had to cancel a race for a patch that came in the evening, and since then there have been 3 patches I think released during Tuesdays, though earlier than the first time. This on PS4.

Edited by janbonator

13 minutes ago, janbonator said:

My feeling is that it has been mostly Tuesdays. We have league race scheduled for Tuesdays and we've had to cancel a race for a patch that came in the evening, and since then there have been 3 patches I think released during Tuesdays, though earlier than the first time. This on PS4.

Might be down to the fact they release to PC first, which they do on Mondays. Usually takes a day longer for consoles, so Tuesday for PS4 / XB1

• Agree 3

37 minutes ago, massa88 said:

@BarryBL any news it is 4 weeks from last update ?

We've pushed the next patch back a little to add some more fixes in. Will be soon.

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We've pushed the next patch back a little to add some more fixes in. Will be soon.

Hope it's not a week tough, i haven't played for 3 weeks as I'm waiting for the patch....

Edited by Tomasslb24

They said mid-October in their blog I think. So the start of this week or possibly next. But Esports builds look to be the focus and maybe changing the game again whilst the Esports 2021 qualifying is open might not be the best decision....

2 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

They said mid-October in their blog I think. So the start of this week or possibly next. But Esports builds look to be the focus and maybe changing the game again whilst the Esports 2021 qualifying is open might not be the best decision....

Like I understand that they want to get the most fixes in a patch but its tooo much time to wait for it. The performance patch is a big hit to the gameplay because it changes a lot of stuff there, not only to the gameplay but as your engine choice in MyTeam.

But what else can we do if not to wait xD

10 minutes ago, Redneck1990 said:

Please remove ers (overtake) and fuel mix settings! 

DOES POSTING IT BIG MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN? 😱

• Haha 7

F1 esports starts this week (14-15th October) so maybe around that time?

14 minutes ago, Costa said:

F1 esports starts this week (14-15th October) so maybe around that time?

I’ll say days after posible the 17th

2 hours ago, Redneck1990 said:

Why

It is conected to engine and energy boost

2 hours ago, Redneck1990 said:

Why don't you want them in the game?

Overtake mode and fuel mix are in the game because Codies have been told (including by drivers such as Lando Norris) that this is how F1 cars work.

• Agree 2