DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Has Dirt Rally 2.0 downloaded properly/fully?

Hello all. I've recently got DR 2.0 and wonder if the whole game has been downloaded. I previously had the trial version of the game and had problems downloading that at the time. What would be in the full game that would prove/show me that I have the whole game? I've checked current and pending downloads on my XBox and there aren't any. If I choose freeplay>historic>championship overview there are 2 locations that I can choose (NZ and Spain) but there are 4 more empty/greyed out slots. Should these contain locations? Do I need to unlock them or maybe purchase as a DLC?  

Thank you.

Depends what version of the game you have.
If it's the standard version you should have access to Argentina, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and USA as locations.
Prove that in Time Trials.

Historic Championship mode has to be played to unlock more events and years/classes.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Historic Championship mode has to be played to unlock more events and years/classes.

Thanks for your reply. So having just NZ and Spain in historic championship mode is when I start as a new player and by using these locations I will unlock/access more locations.