Jump to content Jump to content

Time Trial Delta Glitch (Xbox)

1 )A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here:

Doing Time Trial laps around Italy and every time I was up on my lap I would lose some time going over the line, just out of nowhere 0.011 of a second would just disappear of my time for no reason. Clip 1 shows I am 0.061 up on my lap but going over the line its only an 0.049 improvement, where has that 0.012 gone ??   Clip 2 I'm 0.034 up on my laptime but i cross the line and its only a 0.021 improvement, where has that 0.013 gone ??  both of these times were done on separate days 
Clip 1 Error Code: CVJS-TRJT-SSTK-XEPC
Clip 2 Error Code: APJV-BMTA-CXXV-CAMM

2) Platform:

Xbox 

3) What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen):

The latest version. 1.10.01 (I believe is what it is) 

4) Game-mode? :

Time Trial 

5) We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

All I have to do is be up on a TT lap and the delta will be incorrect 

6) How do you make the problem happen?

By being up on your Time Trial lap the delta will be incorrect and you will either lose time or gain some time out of nowhere 

7) What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I left the game for a day too see if it was just a simple on/off fix and it wasn't 

8.  What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)

I use a Thrustmaster TMX wheel with T3PA Pedals  

9) Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Clip 1: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ams-killian/video/112372487

Clip 2: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ams-killian/video/112253024