Sign in to follow this  

Project CARS 3 Direction ???

So the results are in for PC3, nice concept but the current SMS staff couldn't pull it off for whatever reason. The question we're all wondering is, if and when CM will step in and make the necessary staff changes in order to increase sales and save the franchise. Acquiring the studio was a hefty investment, and investors are going to want results eventually cause this is business. The pieces are there for PC3, just needs the proper staff to lead the franchise.

PC3 is such a mind-boggler. What is the point of it? Less content, less features, dumbed down gameplay, and in some cases inferior visuals. They were onto such a winner with PC2. I know it had it's flaws, but I would have paid the full price all over again for a PC2 with the issues fixed and increased gamepad friendliness for newcomers. They had the market absolutely cornered as THE simulator on consoles, with great sales to boot, then they switched gears and we ended up with something that looks like Juiced on Playstation 2 while trading on an established sim brand name. And surprise surprise, it flopped. 

I loved PC2 even if didn't play it too much but the studio had pretty good talent. PC3 is surprise for me because I wanted to buy full edition day 1 but can't support broken games. Something very bad had to happened there 😄 How hard it is to improve already great PC2? Still, the engine is awesome and CM can do great games with it.