penalty

55 minutes ago, MilligramSmile said:

are you stupid ?
if the driver has not served the penalty in the race, then his penalty will be added at the end of the race.
If the stop and go penalty is not served, then at the finish in reality these 10 seconds will be added, and in the game you will be added 20 seconds.

Ok I don't care if im getting banned or something but i really need to say this to you @MilligramSmile. Why the hell when you create a post or answer someone most of the time you need to offend the game or the person? Like, he just answered your question and was right. If you do not serve the penalty its added at the end of the race (The 5-second penalty is a very flexible one. A driver may serve it the next time they are due to pit. If they don't need to pit, then 5 seconds will be added to their time at the end of the race) And he was right when he said about the drive through. (For the drive-through and stop-go penalties, a driver has 2 laps from the time his team hears of the penalty to enter the pits; if he does not pit within 2 laps, he will be black-flagged. The exception to this rule is if the Safety Car is deployed before a driver serves his penalty, in which case he is not allowed to serve his penalty until after the Safety Car comes back in. If he incurs a penalty within the last 5 laps of the race, he need not pit at all; instead, twenty seconds will be added to his total race time in case of a drive-through penalty, and thirty seconds in case of stop-go penalty.)

Mainly, this answer is why do you always tend to be agressive when someone tries to correct you or you say something about the game? Obviously I care if the game as bugs but is not offending the people working in codemasters or the admins here that will help solving them. 

Edited by Tomasslb24

4 hours ago, MilligramSmile said:

I am going to assume that English is not your first language and that you use an on-line translator because there is no other explanation as to why you come across as rude and ignorant. 

If English is your mother tongue then I guess there is no excuse - you ARE rude and ignorant.

• Agree 1

Posts hidden for abusive language. Strong request towards OP to be respectful towards others. You have been warned twice. Don’t let us black flag you. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Ok I don't care if im getting banned or something but i really need to say this to you @MilligramSmile. Why the hell when you create a post or answer someone most of the time you need to offend the game or the person? Like, he just answered your question and was right. If you do not serve the penalty its added at the end of the race (The 5-second penalty is a very flexible one. A driver may serve it the next time they are due to pit. If they don't need to pit, then 5 seconds will be added to their time at the end of the race) And he was right when he said about the drive through. (For the drive-through and stop-go penalties, a driver has 2 laps from the time his team hears of the penalty to enter the pits; if he does not pit within 2 laps, he will be black-flagged. The exception to this rule is if the Safety Car is deployed before a driver serves his penalty, in which case he is not allowed to serve his penalty until after the Safety Car comes back in. If he incurs a penalty within the last 5 laps of the race, he need not pit at all; instead, twenty seconds will be added to his total race time in case of a drive-through penalty, and thirty seconds in case of stop-go penalty.)

Mainly, this answer is why do you always tend to be agressive when someone tries to correct you or you say something about the game? Obviously I care if the game as bugs but is not offending the people working in codemasters or the admins here that will help solving them. 

stop and go I cited as an example...

6 hours ago, Lurtz said:

I am going to assume that English is not your first language and that you use an on-line translator because there is no other explanation as to why you come across as rude and ignorant. 

If English is your mother tongue then I guess there is no excuse - you ARE rude and ignorant.

yes, English is not a native language, so what's next?

3 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Posts hidden for abusive language. Strong request towards OP to be respectful towards others. You have been warned twice. Don’t let us black flag you. 

big request, make a quality product.
I got your annual bugs + new bugs.
I pay my money in the hope of getting a quality game...

I understand your frustration, but being rude or ranting doesn’t help so please try to stay constructive. 

• Like 1