F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Countdown timer when VSC ends

When a VSC ends in the game, then it is not very consistently when you are not on a delta anymore. The game just says VSC ending, wait for green. Then it sometimes takes forever to get green, and the risk of getting a drive through is high, because the delta is not very predictable. So a countdown timer when VSC is ending would be nice. The it could count down from 5 seconds, and you would still drive under delta, but you would have a better feeling of how to manage that. Right now it is a gamble every time. 

• Agree 2

Not even a timer, just make the time between “VSC Ending” and green flags consistent please. Sometimes it’s a couple seconds, sometimes it’s 10. 

I have been caught off guard by the VSC so many times. I stay a couple of tenths in the green and in a slow corner it suddenly goes in the red, but because it's a slow corner, I can not make much of a difference by braking and I get a drive through penalty. On a straight you can manage the delta much better. But because it sometimes is 3 seconds and other times 6 seconds, you are never to sure what the situation is.