Jump to content Jump to content

AI Car starting in Pitlane - PC

kebabito7

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

One of the cars starts randomly in the pitlane for absolutely no reason.
2.       Platform:

PC
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
Current version (I think it's 1.10 to be exact)
4.       Game-mode? 
Grand Prix
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
Every time it happened I was trying a last to first challenge, leaving the session in one-shot quali. The race was always set on 25%. F1 cars. Weather set to sunny.
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
But what am I supposed to do here? I have to do a new race and that's it but that's annoying.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
T150 + T3PA but I don't think it makes a difference.
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
https://streamable.com/eeglpp

• Administrator

Hi @kebabito7

Has this happened to you regularly, or is this the first time?. Can you give me the exact settings. I've got:

•  Grand Prix mode.
  •  One-shot Quali > Qualify
  •  Advance to Race. Is there a formation lap there?
  •  Weather - Sunny. Race Time?
  •  Do you have a report code? How to get this 16-digit code is in the pause menu. This would be important for replication. 

Also, a title describing the issue would help others in adding to this so we can scale how many people are seeing this.

• BarryBL changed the title to AI Car starting in Pitlane - PC
4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @kebabito7

Has this happened to you regularly, or is this the first time?. Can you give me the exact settings. I've got:

•  Grand Prix mode.
  •  One-shot Quali > Qualify
  •  Advance to Race. Is there a formation lap there?
  •  Weather - Sunny. Race Time?
  •  Do you have a report code? How to get this 16-digit code is in the pause menu. This would be important for replication. 

Also, a title describing the issue would help others in adding to this so we can scale how many people are seeing this.

Ok, maybe I was too angry when I was writing this title. I do understand my mistake.
No formation lap, race time set to official. Unfortunately, no report code.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, kebabito7 said:

Ok, maybe I was too angry when I was writing this title. I do understand my mistake.
No formation lap, race time set to official. Unfortunately, no report code.

No worries, happens. 

Has this happened before to you, or how often? Just I need to attempt replication. 

On the report code, this is valid for your entire session. As long as you are in game, you can grab the code from Game Options > Settings > Bottom left 16 digits. Just this will be hard to replicate and the code will help me out 🙂 

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

No worries, happens. 

Has this happened before to you, or how often? Just I need to attempt replication. 

On the report code, this is valid for your entire session. As long as you are in game, you can grab the code from Game Options > Settings > Bottom left 16 digits. Just this will be hard to replicate and the code will help me out 🙂 

I don't know if I'm right, but I think it resets after exiting the game. If that's the case, then I don't have a code. Also, it doesn't happen often. Happened to me like 2/3 times on 10/15 tries.

Archived