Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

[PC] Stutter 2-3 times every few rounds

Hi.

• A detailed description of the issue:  Regardless of which mode I play, when I'm in the race, the game stutters 2-3 times every few rounds. This is also noticeable online when I host the lobby, it was reported that the bots lagged for a short time. I meet the requirements by far. It doesn't matter whether I start dx 11 or 12, it occurs with both. Does anyone have a similar problem or know the solution?
  • Platform: PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.09 & 1.10
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues: Every Race
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? Wired
  • The amount of players in your session? Single & Multiplayer
  • Were you the host? yes and no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? Only for me. The Bots and i lag 2-3 times
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? It happens every race
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just start a Race
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. I will do later.
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? No
Edited by ThisIsAND

May want to lower a few of those settings @ThisIsAND

Also, try and match to the settings below in your 'Video Mode' and see if that improves things. Turning off 'skidmarks blending' might help.

20201013121558_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Try changing to Anti-Aliasing too perhaps to DLSS

1070 doesn't support DLSS @BarryBL it's only for tensor cores in Turing and Ampere.

46 minutes ago, ThisIsAND said:

sure 🙂

DxDiag.txt

@ThisIsAND which board? B450 Gaming Plus, B450 Tomahawk (or less likely B450 Gaming Plus Pro Carbon AC)?

Also, 446.14 was a known working driver on 1903/1909. 45x.xx is for 2004/20H2.

Edited by steviejay69

27 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

@ThisIsAND which board? B450 Gaming Plus, B450 Tomahawk (or less likely B450 Gaming Plus Pro Carbon AC)?

Also, 446.14 was a known working driver on 1903/1909. 45x.xx is for 2004/20H2.

Its a MSI B450 Gaming Plus AMD

i was able to record the lag. i have caputred it with skidmarks blending off. no difference. now you can see my problem. this happens every 3-6 rounds

Edited by ThisIsAND

45 minutes ago, ThisIsAND said:

äh what? 😄

I see it. There must be something causing a lockup on your system. I advise the updates I mentioned earlier, then you look at software.

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I see it. There must be something causing a lockup on your system. I advise the updates I mentioned earlier, then you look at software.

ok. 🙂

The Motherboard driver link dont work btw

20 hours ago, ThisIsAND said:

ok. 🙂

The Motherboard driver link dont work btw

Try this, you'll have to pick the download yourself it looks like AMD are blocking direct links.

Edited by steviejay69

On 10/13/2020 at 9:58 PM, ThisIsAND said:

i was able to record the lag. i have caputred it with skidmarks blending off. no difference. now you can see my problem. this happens every 3-6 rounds

Exactly same problem here.