Sign in to follow this  

MyTeam needs additional customization

I'm sorry in advance if this has been posted many times before.

As awesome a mode as MyTeam is, car customization could use a few tweaks. For one, being able to change the color/font of your number should be a given. Seeing as every team is pretty much sponsored by Pirelli, I feel it should at least be a default decal on the car. Also, it would be nice to be able to put the name/logo of your engine supplier on the car. Not sure if that last one comes down to licensing or not, but I feel it would add to the immersion.

• Agree 1

I agree and I would also add the possibility to use a white circle around the number. We already have it in one of the liveries, the one called Sunburst. With the addition of that white circle the black numbers would be visible even if you paint your car black or with other dark colours.

About sponsors another idea could be to have sponsors bound to the driver. So every time you sign a new driver, his sponsors will also follow him to your team, bringing you both money and stickers for your livery. I don't know how problematic this could be with licensing though.

I'm just going to use this thread instead starting a new one. I'm about to finish my first MyTeam season (10 races/season, AI 60, all assists off) and have some random questions:

In 7 of 10 races I had power issues. Got my first grid penalty in race 7, another one in 8, 9 and probably also will get one in the last race. I'm running the HONDA engine so I assume it's just pretty realistic?! Do you made a similar experience? 

Second question: Do I have to save money at the end of the season to be able to sign a better driver and get a new engine supplier on board? I mean will there be any bonus at the end of the season based on my ranking in the constructor's championship? I have 7 millions sitting in my bank account and there's one race to go. 

Edited by SixtoRodriguez