Jump to content Jump to content

Engine Supplier invitation from Partnership with my Team?

CarlosSantos87

Hi everyone.

I am currently finishing season 4 in My Team mode and I saw Somewhere that it's possible to be invited from one Engine Supplier Manufactor to do Partnership with my Team.. Somewhere between the last part of the season just before to press the button of finish season.. seems that some people had happened that.. they simply received an email where says.. someone can confirm that it's true or it is some kind of mod installed in the game?

21 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

It happened to a youtuber after he won the constructors championship.

I believe you're referring to Aarava? Yes he got offered the chance to switch from Honda to Renault with them paying him a fee instead of the other way around.

4 hours ago, hsf said:

I believe you're referring to Aarava? Yes he got offered the chance to switch from Honda to Renault with them paying him a fee instead of the other way around.

I think that happens when you are in an Weaker Engine Supplier Manufactor.. I had won the Constructors World Championship with Mercedes Engines.. for that reason I haven't been invited.. I think that works for that way.. Maybe if I were with Honda or Renault Suppliers maybe the invitation would appear

6 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

I think that happens when you are in an Weaker Engine Supplier Manufactor.. I had won the Constructors World Championship with Mercedes Engines.. for that reason I haven't been invited.. I think that works for that way.. Maybe if I were with Honda or Renault Suppliers maybe the invitation would appear

I assume it's just one of those things that has a small chance to happen if you win/place high in the constructors championship, regardless of your supplier and their performance.

1 hour ago, GnrDreagon said:

I assume it's just one of those things that has a small chance to happen if you win/place high in the constructors championship, regardless of your supplier and their performance.

Agreed, I won the drivers and constructors in my 3rd season and didn't get offered a new engine, even though I was with Honda.

7 hours ago, hsf said:

Agreed, I won the drivers and constructors in my 3rd season and didn't get offered a new engine, even though I was with Honda.

Team and/or Driver acclaim might have a factor in it too. The higher that is, the more chance suppliers will fall over themselves to be part of your team. Just a guess.

This is really interesting.. have to be some way an explanation about.. but all the answers make all the sense.. and are all good ones.. I will try what I think that could be.. I am currently in the begging of season 5 and I am with Tatiana Calderon as my Team mate since the beginning of My Team Carreer.. I will sign an high rated driver and will see if that cause the possibility to be invited for one Engine Supplier.. 

Archived