DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Why i been banned from racenet?

Hello everyone, I am a newcomer to the dirt series games. Although I have purchased 6 dust games on steam, I am still a cute newcomer. As shown in the screenshot in my attachment, my rally 2.0 only played 7.2 For hours, I bought it a long time ago, but almost never played it. Until today, the G920 steering wheel I bought has arrived. I downloaded it back on Steam. It was normal for me to log in for the first time at noon and night (Beijing time) today. After I set up the g920, I logged out once. When I logged into the game again, the connection was unsuccessful. I tried several times and saw this tragedy prompt, which told me that my online mode was banned.
: (, I’m pretty sure I definitely did not cheat in the dirt rally 2.0, I can even accept the inspection of my computer, can anyone contact the official staff to help me? (I’m sorry that the above text uses Google translation)

here is my steam web url https://steamcommunity.com/id/Syurli/

捕获.PNG

捕获1.PNG

Edited by Syurli
add my steam web url

30 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Have you ran any mods at all on the game? Maybe @PJTierney can work his magic on this one...

Thank you very much for your reply. I only downloaded the game today. I don’t even know where to download the mod. My game file is brand new, but I did download and install a simplified Chinese package to change the language of my game (dust I was represented by Tencent in my country, so the steam version does not support my language), but what is certain is that it is definitely not a cheating software, and the attachment always fails to upload, so I provide the onedrive link: ) [removed]

Anyone can try to install this software to see if it has a cheating function, but please make sure that the position pointed to by the arrow in the lower left corner is not checked. If it is checked, some junk adware will be installed. Circle 1 is to install simplified Chinese, circle 2 is to restore English, and circle 3 is to exit (the forum page for making it will pop up when you exit the software).

捕获22.PNG

捕获2.PNG

Edited by PJTierney
Removed link.

Okay, I'm suspecting it is this language file that may be causing the trouble. Can you uninstall the file and test if the game runs?. The game may be suspecting this as a 'add-on not supported by the game' and cause the issue with Racenet.

Hmm..

To anyone reading, I wouldn't advise downloading links others give out so I'm removing that link (no offence @Syurli, just a security suggestion to others). 

As for your particular issue, my guess is that since you didn't purchase it officially through Steam is that the site you bought it from may have sold you a pirated version of the game.

I'll pass this thread on internally though and see if I can get any more answers.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

嗯..

对于任何阅读者,我都不建议下载其他人提供的链接,因此我删除了该链接(不冒犯 @Syurli,只是对他人的安全建议)。 

至于您的特定问题,我猜测是由于您没有通过Steam正式购买游戏,因此您购买游戏的网站可能已经向您出售了该游戏的盗版版本。

我将在内部传递此线程,看看是否可以获得更多答案。

Hello pj, my steamID is Syurli. I have published my game library. I think you should be able to easily confirm whether I have a genuine Dust game. I even pre-ordered Dust 5. Dust series games can be purchased directly and normally on Steam (in China and without vpn), but there is no Chinese language support, the reason I have said.

捕获6.PNG

捕获5.PNG

23 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Okay, I'm suspecting it is this language file that may be causing the trouble. Can you uninstall the file and test if the game runs?. The game may be suspecting this as a 'add-on not supported by the game' and cause the issue with Racenet.

Yes, I have uninstalled it and restored the game files, but it is still banned.

Edited by Syurli

4 minutes ago, Syurli said:

Hello pj, my steamID is Syurli. I have published my game library. I think you should be able to easily confirm whether I have a genuine Dust game. I even pre-ordered Dust 5. Dust series games can be purchased directly and normally on Steam (in China and without vpn), but there is no Chinese language support, the reason I have said.

捕获6.PNG

捕获5.PNG

I've passed this thread on, and if I learn anything that can help, I'll let you know 🙂 

Also, bonus points for the Lightning background ❤️ 

• Agree 1

Please translate to English as we are a English-speaking forums.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Please translate to English as we are a English-speaking forums.

sure,i have change it ,i am sorry for my chrome auto translate : )

7 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I've passed this thread on, and if I learn anything that can help, I'll let you know 🙂 

Also, bonus points for the Lightning background ❤️ 

Thank you for your attention. If it is caused by the language file, I can use the English version to play in the future, even though my English is not so good. But if you can, please unblock my online mode. I really did not cheat and never thought about cheating. Thanks again for your reply: )

29 minutes ago, Syurli said:

Thank you for your attention. If it is caused by the language file, I can use the English version to play in the future, even though my English is not so good. But if you can, please unblock my online mode. I really did not cheat and never thought about cheating. Thanks again for your reply: )

Can you screenshot whatever message you're getting when it says you're "banned"?

59 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Can you screenshot whatever message you're getting when it says you're "banned"?

Of course, if it reappears...In fact, I tried to enter the game again an hour ago, but it no longer prompts me to be banned. I think it might be my network problem? If it appears again, I will submit the screenshot to you. The previous situation was to tell me that the server was busy, and relinking again would prompt me to be banned. This situation does not appear anymore. Thank you for your help and attention : P

• Like 1