Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 Race Stars Not Registering Game Activity

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I have been playing F1 Race Stars for a few weeks now, and each time I log in it definitely recognises my Racenet account. Yet when I go to https://racenet.codemasters.com/racestars/ it says I have not registered any game Activity for this game. Play to access the racenet features.

When I play F1 2013 there is no issue with my activity registering on racenet, has anyone else had this issue with F1 Race Stars? Is there something missing I have to setup?

Thanks

Hi Strangebrew - this might be an issue related to your 'lead platform' - if you have played Race Stars on a different console to the one you play F1 2013 on then you will need to change your lead platform to your new console in order to access the Race Stars section. You can do this in the 'connect accounts' page accessible via the setting dropdown in the top-right.

Note this does not lose any of your data - you can switch back and forth at any time if you have multiple platforms.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

I checked that and it is definitely the lead platform. When I start up F1 Racing Legens it has a window saying "connecting to racenet" that pops up twice briefly then disappears and I enter the game. Maybe it is not connecting to racenet on log in. Its weird because F1 2013 works perfectly.

Exactly the same issue with F1 2012! Must be a sync/racenet issue. I had no solution yet. Still waiting for Codies. If i get a reply which should solve the issue, i'll let you know.

Hi guys, we've found a bug in the RaceStars section on RaceNet which is effecting a limited group of players. We've gotten tot he bottom of the problem, and are testing a fix, should be with you soon. Once this is live your data should be uploaded next time you enter the game. Thanks for your patience on this issue, and thanks for letting us know!