Jump to content Jump to content

Logitech G29 not working well on F1 2020 PS4

1. Steering wheel does not downshift properly when cornering. There are second gear corners and it only goes down to third. The taps I give to downshift are not reflected in the game. It is confirmed that it is a bug of the game.

2. 1.09

3. Any game mode
4. In point 1 I describe the problem, the fault is from Codemasters since the steering wheel I have tested in other games and it works perfectly.
5. It always happens
I just hope they give me an answer, it is the second time I have tried it and the first time I did not get a response from Codemasters. I hope that this time you will stand up and solve the problems, in this case very serious, that your clients may have. I am very tired of the problems that Codemasters does not solve year after year. I have reflected this problem using a translator, I hope you understand what I have described and I hope to have an answer as quickly as possible. Thank you.
I see that there is no response from the Codemasters moderators, I notice a total neglect with many people in this forum. People with gambling problems, which are from the game itself and you don't even respond, it's pathetic. I have no choice but to contact Sony and comment on the situation that is repeated year after year. Congratulate them of course for all the games they are launching with a multitude of errors and without solving. Let you know that I will take a screenshot of this conversation because if you are slow to answer or just don't, you are very quick to ban people or delete conversations when something bothers you. Thanks a lot for nothing.
  • 1 month later...