DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Rally Rollover gif/caption ideas?

I created this gif illustrating how quickly a stage can go pear-shaped in Dirt Rally 2.0.

The funny thing about it is I had a blast driving that stage, even with the rollover. It just seems to sum up how my driving experience is most days lol.

It's up on giphy.com if you wish to use it. Created in Adobe Premiere (after creating an inferior version in Photoshop).

At first, I thought about calling it "This is how we roll." Meh. "Rally Rollover" Meh. "2020 be like ..." Anyone have any ideas?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like how the car rolls a few times but eventually ends up on its wheels AND gets back on the road/track allowing you (damage allowing) to continue driving.

You probably lost less time by doing this than if you had to hit the 'reset to track' button. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scrogs said:

I like how the car rolls a few times but eventually ends up on its wheels AND gets back on the road/track allowing you (damage allowing) to continue driving.

You probably lost less time by doing this than if you had to hit the 'reset to track' button. 

I think the entire sequence is about 7 seconds, so yeah, probably, especially considering I was always rolling forward haha

It looks like a perfect loop, where the car goes again for another roll 😄 

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, PJTierney said:

It looks like a perfect loop, where the car goes again for another roll 😄 

That is about the neatest part of it. I didn't plan that, but when I clipped the file to the only show the *actual rollover* and a couple of frames, it just fit perfectly like that. :classic_biggrin: