F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Favorite Classic Car

Which classic car era do you prefer  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which classic car era do you prefer

• '88-'92
    • '94-2010

Part of the experience in this game is driving the classic F1 cars, which got me thinking about my favorite car in the game. Honestly, I'm quite partial to the pre-1994 design because I find the nose-attached front wing better-looking than its nose-suspended counterpart from '94-present. Among the cars with the wing attached directly to the nose, my favorite is Schumacher's Jordan from '91 with my second being the '88 McLaren. While I can't make a poll naming every car because there are too many, I'd like to know everyone else's favorite in-game classic era and car from within that era.

92 williams or the 1991 Jordan

only issue i always have with the tier 2 classic cars is the 98 mclaren is too strong you can have a fun battle with the 94-96 cars but the 98 mclaren is unreachable unless you have the ai way down.

4 way tie. 1990 McLaren and Ferrari, 1991 Jordan and the 1992 Williams.

The handling is just too “floaty” at the rear.  They would be perfect if I could dial that out. Oh and the best car is the 1990 Ferrari.  

what have they done to the 1991 McLaren engine sound though.  Ewwwww

The old cars look so cool... but I really like the 2010 cars' handling (insert Top Gear meme here)

I wonder if the 2010 cars are the newest we are going to get, as they're the last cars without DRS. Though the 2009-2010 cars don't have KERS in the game. Probably because they don't have the in-game support for it at the moment 🤔

• Agree 1

91 Jordan and 92 Williams are my favourite.. if I could put another other in the game i would pick the 93 Lotus.. My favourite Car of All Times and the Livery was beautiful.. speaking about liveries the 1996 Golden Version of Jordan was the best F1 Livery so far