Bad start to the day

Hi people,

just started playing this game a few weeks ago.

I got to say have had a bad start today, Monaco, Singapore, Monaco, Monaco, Monaco, Sochi, Monaco, Singapore.

Monaco and Singapore would have to be my least favourite tracks.

Is it just me or is Monaco the most common track that pop up for duels.

Hi Rot10Ronny.  Welcome.  Wow - that's an unlikely streak of street circuits.  7/8?  And 5/7 are Monaco, with three in a row?  I don't know the odds of that, but it seems like the odds of winning some kind of prize at the local fair.  I've not had a similar experience with Monaco occurring most frequently, but I know what you mean when you have a least favorite track and it seems like it pops up all of the time.  I disliked Monaco and Singapore previously, but now realize that a lot of other people seem to dislike them as well and that all you can really do is focus on the challenge.  There's no room for error at either track, so you might be able to win a lot of duels, especially in qualifying, simply by driving clean laps.  Sprint races, and especially grid starts, tend to be chaotic events, especially in the first few turns.  If I drive a clean lap at Monaco or Singapore, I'm happy.  

It’s not surprising. I’ve been getting Monaco and Hanoi 30-40% of the time these couple of weeks. 
even against the same opponent 3 straight races. 

You guys are burning it up.  I'm at 133 duels as of today.   The last reset was on October 5, so I'm averaging about 11 duels/day.  I see on the leaderboard that the top 9999 score has dueled 1137 times since October 5.  That's nearly 100 duels/day!  I hope that driver is icing his or her thumbs every night.  

On 10/17/2020 at 9:20 AM, LateApexDW said:

I hope that driver is icing his or her thumbs every night

Probably on my pre race stretching regimen.