Sign in to follow this  

0 PI challange

Not playing this challange any more because AI cars are faster. How is that posible??

No, which position do you start the race in the 0PI? 

First position. At the Americas I get passed at the start with a perfect start before the first corner. Then the AI car runs off and I can not catch up! My car is too slow!

4 hours ago, Game4ce said:

First position. At the Americas I get passed at the start with a perfect start before the first corner. Then the AI car runs off and I can not catch up! My car is too slow!

You need to be aggressive and block the AI cars from overtaking. Once you're through the first corner you won't see them again but weave and move around to block them. 

Overall my car is too slow, I do not know why. AI cars are faster and I know how too block and race. I am quitting this event😴

HA HA!  Ok, good point.  Whoops.  So, what you're saying is that, if the post is titled, "0 PI Challenge," the PI is zero?  Now I get it!  Whoever said there's no such thing as a stupid question, never read my post.  Just give me a DNF for the thread and I'll move on.

Well whatevs your quali time at Austin? The AI cars get close but it should be possible to hold them back. As G1bby says; after that you shouldn’t be troubled if you’re driving quick enough. I have the standard custom car.