Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[PC] [Multiplayer] Desynced session times. (+ report codes)

• A detailed description of the issue.  Below
  • Platform PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) Steam
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues Unranked
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? Mix
  • The amount of players in your session? 16
  • Were you the host? no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? read below
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? I think it always happen to some extend. it's just not always obvious.
  • How do you make the problem happen? By playing the game
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. Below
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulPlayfulEggplantYouDontSay

2:45 hours ago (19:00 UK) we had a league race where the end of the quali time was clearly desynced. 

Now we know this is always about a minute off for the streamers, which is 'not really' an issue for anyone else but them and potential viewers. (still needs fixing tho) 
Here, however, we have a clear example of drivers' session times being desynced as well. as in the video bellow you can see a haas driver (beevisx cross the line before the spectated car and get flagged as he does it. 
Yet the Williams driver can yet start his hotlap and gets a slow ai car in the way halfway through the lap. (Because the ai takes over as you get flagged, which doesn't have to be an issue if noone can start a hotlap behing you anymore anyway, But still unnescessary and the ai will keep driving indefinitely and waste tires until the actual race gets loaded) 

Here's the clip.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulPlayfulEggplantYouDontSay

Report codes from:
Bica: RAPP-XDDD-XDGG-HRKG
Rwaggy: CHTR-KVKC-CMEA-AMBG
Kagan: HSRV-HXSR-TXCG-TRJE

who were all partaking in this race.

I hope this is fixed already in next weeks patch, and i think this is the same issue as the commentators time being desynced. (Which is to say,, they don't start at the same time) 
But otherwise hope it helps in narrowing down the issue. 

Edited by Bicarda

Yeah this bug has made our commentators have a headache every time we’re in quali. Praying Codies fixed it for the next patch, but given the fact that I reported this bug months ago and no one said anything makes me doubtful.