Jump to content Jump to content

Two installations, one backup ?

Good morning all,

i have two different installations of dirt rally 2.0 for different reasons, but unfortunately with the same account and two games purchased and / or with a different account the backups are exactly the same, graphics, games, etc, etc.

Do you know a solution to have two games on the same pc but with their independent backups?

I did installations on different partitions, different hard drives, but there is nothing to do, the backups are common ...

I don't see a solution to my level, do you have any idea how to make it happen please?

Thank you

Bonjour, à tous,

j'ai  deux installations différentes de dirt rally 2.0 pour différentes raisons, mais malheureusement , avec un même compte et deux jeux achetés et/ou avec un compte différent les sauvegardes sont exactement les mêmes, graphique, jeux, etc, etc.

Connaissez vous une solution pour avoir deux jeux sur un même pc mais avec leur sauvegardes indépendanntes.

J'ai fait des installations sur des partitions différentes, disques durs différents, mais il n'y a rien à faire, les sauvegardes sont communes...

Je ne vois pas de solution sà mon niveau, avez-vous une idée pour y arriver s'il vous plaît ?

Merci